Oranges to Oranges… or maybe not. A Comparison smile topic for the Off Season Only

chara

For me...without any breakdowns..Messi and Hazard...

.The margin between Messi and Ronaldo is so small and depends on the personal values and perspectives of the poster,,,me, Messi just..saw a lot of him before the Network "Soccer Wars" here complicated game viewing.....a pitch vision like a computor and an eye for goal that was outrageous.

Having said that my tribal view of Ronaldo in the EPl as an opposition player clouds my views..or did.

His dedication to his fitness and sheer application is something I find awesome and beyond price.

Watching him in the Euros I was still impressed at how well he has looked after himself and is able to still compete at the highest level.

No such thin margins for me with Hazard and Robben...all so well laid out by everyone and hard for me to improve or add anything except that I thought Robben looked a far better team player after he left Chelsea..a player to be admired but Eden's whole lightness of spirit and his unassuming acceptance of his own ability without arrogance made him the player we all loved as a maverick and for bringing a smile to us all on so many occasions.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, chara said:

@JaneB,,sorry Jane,,,huge apology...communication glitch with Sam..my error...didn't get your pick...we sort of got trampled by the other real time topics !

The guys have come through though..as they always do

4 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

This is my bad, sorry @JaneB and @chara!

Please, no worries at all 🙂 

• Like 1