Official: Omari (Mark) Kellyman signs for Chelsea

From what I've heard he was very promising at Derby, got his move to Villa where he once again retained a status of being one of their best academy talents, so there does appear at least to be a degree of talent there. 

Don't know all too much else about him otherwise, so will be interesting to see how things develop over the next couple of seasons. Irrespective of if that ends up being a career here or elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, xceleryx said:

From what I've heard he was very promising at Derby, got his move to Villa where he once again retained a status of being one of their best academy talents, so there does appear at least to be a degree of talent there. 

Don't know all too much else about him otherwise, so will be interesting to see how things develop over the next couple of seasons. Irrespective of if that ends up being a career here or elsewhere. 

I heard/read somewhere that the coaches etc at Villa considered him a better prospect than Carney Chukwemeka and - at a similar age - his superior.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

I heard/read somewhere that the coaches etc at Villa considered him a better prospect than Carney Chukwemeka and - at a similar age - his superior.

So he’s good for a couple of years in the reserves?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

The good ol' Winstanley and Stewart brief, of course. Carney was signed before their arrival so they have no interest in him.

I saw their favourite client journalist suddenly reporting Carney's release clause yesterday so the wheels are turning in order to move him on. Interest from AC Milan all of a sudden. Clockwork. 

Edited by Bison
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Bison said:

The good ol' Winstanley and Stewart brief, of course. Carney was signed before their arrival so they have no interest in him.

I saw their favourite client journalist suddenly reporting Carney's release clause yesterday so the wheels are turning in order to move him on. Interest from AC Milan all of a sudden. Clockwork. 

It does feel like this is the strategy. 
I am purposely not getting involved in the same debates over and over, and with the same people pushing the same narrative from both sides. It’s been going on for too long.

What I will say though. I find it hard to believe anyone is enjoying this strategy on players bought and sold. 

Some may see flashes of optimism now. I suspect it will all come crashing down to reality by the end of this year though .