Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Manchester City win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/24 at 18:00

1 minute ago, east lower said:

That’s a ‘try and move me on if you dare’ statement. He intends to sit tight and keep taking the money.

I read somewhere that he had hoped to be in the England squad - not sure thats going to happen if he sits on his arse

I see nothing wrong with Sterling's statement. The content or the timing. He has every right to look out for himself, as does Gallagher and every other players they're trying to force out. 

3 minutes ago, east lower said:

That’s a ‘try and move me on if you dare’ statement. He intends to sit tight and keep taking the money.

Yep, and he has every right to do so. If they want him gone they're going to have to pay him to leave. I doubt they have the appetite for that. 

1 minute ago, Bison said:

I see nothing wrong with Sterling's statement. The content or the timing. He has every right to look out for himself, as does Gallagher and every other players they're trying to force out. 

He’s the only one getting his camp to make a statement, always had main character syndrome so no surprise, sooner he’s gone the better. 

2 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

He’s the only one getting his camp to make a statement, always had main character syndrome so no surprise, sooner he’s gone the better. 

Highest paid player at the club, easy to see why he thinks he the main character. 

13 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

Bit much isn't it, making a statement like that because your not in the squad?GVRXUUfWUAAU9ri.thumb.jpeg.b3912376f080ffd9d62d08f22f933dc7.jpeg

It looks like an example of the sense of entitlement that endears him to the fan base.

1 minute ago, Bison said:

Highest paid player at the club, easy to see why he thinks he the main character. 

Fair point, shame he has zero leadership qualities and I’m not going to miss a 29 year old trying to pinch penalties off of people. 

• Agree 1

I can't get my head around these tactics. Enzo is the slowest and most immobile player on the pitch. Why is he pressing from the front? Kovacic is having a field day just playing around him. 

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

I can't get my head around these tactics. Enzo is the slowest and most immobile player on the pitch. Why is he pressing from the front? Kovacic is having a field day just playing around him. 

It's mad to think people used to not rate Kovacic. Miles ahead of what we have now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Gotta fit the golden boy in there somehow.

Not sure how much longer this cna continue. Take him off for Neto, move Nkunku inside and we might have a chance. 

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Great work when you get a free kick and three seconds later your own keeper is having to tip the ball over. 

Terrific save with the deflection...not a Sanchez fan but fair play!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1