Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Manchester City win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/24 at 18:00

5 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Stopped for lunch, glad I’m not watching from the posts on here and the updates I’ve read. Sounds like our midfield is non existent and Enzo is as crap as many of us feared.

Any positives?

We’ve had chances

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bigpokey24 said:

Jackson and Enzo , have both been way way below par. We better go get a striker. jackson will frustrate the crap out of every Chelsea fan  out here 

To be fair to Jackson, isn't this is first game since last season? We know he run and just needs minutes to get up to speed. 

Enzo has played in a summer tournament and has had games in pre season. This is the quickest he moves and even the referee has another gear on him. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chara said:

VAR ?  off side from a keepers parry ?...not affecting play on the shot ? What am I missing or getting wrong.?.help m here,

I don’t get that either…

Edited by NoblyBobly
  • Thanks 1

Some threat from our forwards. Jackson linking up well at times, Nkunku not hugely involved but looks all class when he is.

Palmer already looks like a player who has had that big of magic rubbled off him by playing more in a system , early days there I guess, but looks less involved than at any point last season.

Some positives……but City  look in 2nd gear to me and capable of stepped my it up when if/when they need to. 

I think the comments on here from This first half are going to be written again and again about Enzo this season. He’s just not up to the standard needed and is far from suited to this league and yet, it seems he has to be played and even names captain when Reece isn’t there. This is a huge concern IMO.