Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Bournemouth win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/09/24 at 18:00

Just now, Original 21 said:

Hey Jackson. Their goal is in the other direction. 

When Jackson goes through on goal you know he’s going to miss. Same for all of our players really except Palmer. Just reflects the total lack of power, steel and togetherness. Very much a “sing when we’re winning” squad. 💯👀🤷🏻‍♂️

Erm... yeah it's been quite mixed hasn't it? Disasi does not look comfortable at all. They've clearly decided they're just going to spend the game kicking Palmer and getting us on the break.

We need to up the intensity second half. We're just a bit predictable in the build up.

Full credit to Sanchez btw. Fantastic penalty save ,and I don't feel it was his fault we conceded it. 

49 minutes ago, Bison said:

5 mins in and it's obvious Veiga is nowhere near being a capable midfielder at this level. Whatever he is (LB or CB) remains to be seen but he's not a midfielder. Garbage squad building and coaching decisions as usual. 

Saw it in his very first action of the game and he's been terrible throughout. I would say simply not up to standard but this is our new level so perhaps I'm the crazy one for thinking he should be better. 

I see no differences between the start of last season and this. Same points after 3 games and pathetic football on display . The most upsetting about this season so far, We failed to sign a number 9. We suffered last season with Jackson . The board played us and said in January we will get a striker. We signed nobody. Come summer , they said we will get a striker, but guess what ,we get to keep Jackson until 2033. Are we ambitious or are we set to be a cash cow ?

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

Saw it in his very first action of the game and he's been terrible throughout. I would say simply not up to standard but this is our new level so perhaps I'm the crazy one for thinking he should be better. 

Don’t wanna dig him out so soon, cos players need time……but he does look a right lummax