Official: Chelsea sign Mykhailo Mudryk on an Eight and a Half Year Deal

JaneB

@Sleeping Dave and @east lower interesting debate points,

I wasn't so much suggesting The Poch didn't coach more I was a bit dubious about how effective it was also I didn't feel he was 100 % committed to the job..just my take.

Was he sacked? Did he jump? Was it a case of Todd and Co waiting to see the season out and looking for time to find "another" ? or The Poch giving himself time to do the same?

Slightly away from the Maresca point...comes over strong on the pressers and whether we agree with the squad reshuffles or not I think (hope) he is following the guide lines given to him on his own terms and player assessment.

At any worthwhile job interview a viable candidate is given a clear indication of the way the Company expects him to follow the Company way of operating.

Yet again from me...much discussion by talking heads over here about moving players on to "free up" the salary cap issues etc...pure business calculations covering top players as well.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Bison said:

They absolutely deserve credit for pulling off one of the biggest scams in football. 

I always got/get the feeling it was in some way a "guilt" purchase trying to offset the RA /Putin connection or should I say The HMG banner justification for their brave attack on Chelsea....not a political statement.....an attack on a defenseless target lauded as a blow against The Enemy...see Sand Creek incident for a real life example.