Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Nottingham Forest win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/24 at 12:00

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Nottingham Forest at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:00 hours on Sunday, 6th October 2024 (Local UK time/date)

Win this and we go into the international break on a real high and a great run of form. We don’t really want the international break though, because of the form we’re on we just want to keep going and playing more.

All I hope is no injuries and a full and fit squad ready to hit the run of tricky fixtures. I think the 6 league matches after the international break will tell us where we really are. Stay in the top 4 after those matches and I’ll no longer be cautiously optimistic but very excited.

Need to get through this match first and whilst I’m excited about it, I’m still not quite back to expecting to win with our Chelsea!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Buzzing to be going to this game, I am absolutely infatuated with Palmer at the moment. Over the years "going to the game" has always been about the travel routine, the atmosphere and winning the game for me.

But this time. It's all about Palmer, I want to see magic from him.

On 01/10/2024 at 14:19, paulw66 said:

With the next 4 league games after this being pretty horrible, we could really do with 3 points here.

1-0, 5-0, 9-8, whatever it takes. 

Our opposition in those games will be more afraid than us I reckon. We're not the walkover of previous years.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Our opposition in those games will be more afraid than us I reckon. We're not the walkover of previous years.

Oh, don't get me wrong, they wont be looking forward to playing us either, but those games will be a much tougher test.

beat Forest and pick up circa 6 or 7 points from the next 4 and I'll be well chuffed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, they wont be looking forward to playing us either, but those games will be a much tougher test.

beat Forest and pick up circa 6 or 7 points from the next 4 and I'll be well chuffed.

I'm expecting wins in the home games and United away.

Liverpool away I can't call, I'll take a point there.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I'm expecting wins in the home games and United away.

Liverpool away I can't call, I'll take a point there.

If we win at home to Newcastle and Arsenal and win at OT, then even if we lose at Anfield, we'll we be in an excellent position 

I would 100% take that 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

If we win at home to Newcastle and Arsenal and win at OT, then even if we lose at Anfield, we'll we be in an excellent position 

I would 100% take that 

Wash your mouth, please 😁

We will NOT lose at Anfield. 

I hope....

I'll go wash my mouth as well 👏🌞😁

• Haha 2

On 29/09/2024 at 17:23, asvaberg said:

I really hope we have seen the end of the period playing poorly and lose points against low rated teams and that we will win this with 4-6 goals  😁

We may well score 5 or 6, but we will concede one for every 2 we score. Our back 5 is generous that way.

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I would 100% take that 

I'd be amazed by a victory over Arsenal, but our attack against their defence is quite the match up  ... and what a reversal that is!

United are dogshit but we love giving them something.

1 hour ago, Blue Orca said:

We may well score 5 or 6, but we will concede one for every 2 we score. Our back 5 is generous that way.

We like to keep it exciting for the neutrals (apparently).

• Haha 1

On 04/10/2024 at 14:48, Sciatika said:

I think they'll all be close. You can't win the league before Christmas, but you can lose it. I wonder if ETH will still be at Man Utd.

No, he’ll be gone, RVN will have just taken over and we’ll have to deal with the new manager bounce and headlines of ‘Ruud is at the wheel’.

• Like 1