Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Chelsea win
    • Draw
    • Nottingham Forest win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/24 at 12:00

It’s almost pointless predicting lineups these days as we have such a settled team, which is not something we’ve had for a very long time and it makes a really nice change! But still, I’m doing it… Neto in for Madueke maybe.

IMG_7211.jpeg

• Like 2

On 04/10/2024 at 17:56, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I'm expecting wins in the home games and United away.

Liverpool away I can't call, I'll take a point there.

I'm slowly becoming far too optimistic for my own good in expecting rather than just hoping for a win. By the time the Manure game comes up however my pervading pessimism worries that ETH will have been sacked and they'll be in the middle of a bounce back.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

It’s almost pointless predicting lineups these days as we have such a settled team, which is not something we’ve had for a very long time and it makes a really nice change! But still, I’m doing it… Neto in for Madueke maybe.

IMG_7211.jpeg

Why oh why Maresca stuck with Sanchez, he makes the whole back line jittery and even Poch saw this in the end. Everything else looks about right Madueke hasn't played well since his England cameo. Netto for me. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Blue Orca said:

Why oh why Maresca stuck with Sanchez, he makes the whole back line jittery and even Poch saw this in the end. Everything else looks about right Madueke hasn't played well since his England cameo. Netto for me. 

Yeah, I do not get the Sanchez thing at all. He honestly wouldn't be a starter for any other team in the PL and yet he is our number 1 when we're targeting top 4 (or 6 depending on who you ask).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If Sanchez does anything weird again ( whether the goalkeeper coach is his best mate or not)  he should be dropped. But I have a feeling Sanchez is the hill the Maresca is prepared to die on. For such a crucial position that could be costly. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Can’t watch game but I’d get Neto on pdq. 
we sound sloppy. 

...and sluggish. Almost as if they believe all the hype in the media,

Edited by chara
  • Like 1