JaneB
Message added by My Blood Is Blue,

Matchday prediction  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• Liverpool win
    • Draw
    • Chelsea win

A strange half, we played well up to a point we're trying to walk the ball into the net, overplaying and allowing them to get back into defensive positions. Jackson has been awful, may as well not be on the pitch for the good it's done us. Our defence has been jittery and they're diving and getting every decision when they do dive. We go away with nothing from this game and despite the crowd refereeing the game we deserve everything we get.  We need to be as direct as them and not nicey nicey all the time. I'm crying out for one of us to get a booking worth getting and hurting them. 

• Like 1

God I hate Liverpool, horrible club, horrible fans and the officials do whatever they can to help them over the line.

We’re playing alright, I’m glad we haven’t been overwhelmed by the opposition and are playing our game. The penalty is just inexperience, you cannot be making tackles like that in the box and he won’t ever do it again (I hope).

I think we’ve got them worried when playing out wide so need to be getting it out there and in behind a lot more.

Jackson not really involved and is on a yellow, so I’d get Nkunku on for him for the second half.

Have to presume that mid way through the second half Veiga will be on for James, which is fine but we’ll also see Enzo for Lavia and that will hurt us. Lavis is so good under pressure and has an ability to receive the ball in danger and get out of it unlike most others I’ve seen.

James looks to have lost a bit of pace or has realised he needs to manage his body differently.

Overall, a frustrating scoreline but I’m not disappointed with the performance.

• Like 1

Decent in possession without creating too much but think we're bad out of possession.

Disappointed with Sancho. Had the ball 1v1 against a bad defender and has done nothing every single time.

Madueke very positive and our best player so far. 

Tosin and Colwill too similar. Both gangly and slow, not a good defensive pairing at all. 

Just now, Bison said:

Decent in possession without creating too much but think we're bad out of possession.

Disappointed with Sancho. Had the ball 1v1 against a bad defender and has done nothing every single time.

Madueke very positive and our best player so far. 

Tosin and Colwill too similar. Both gangly and slow, not a good defensive pairing at all. 

Apart from the penalty,  have they had a shot ?