Media Stories, Rumours and Gossip

JaneB

13 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Do you really think so?

In comparison to what Nike have served up to us so far since coming on board, yes. 

Granted, nothing tops Umbro 's kits from the early 2000's and some of the early Adidas releases. 

1 minute ago, FrankLampard8 said:

It's ultimately going to have white socks i'm sure, so I can't believe it has people that rattled. Sometimes we have yellow on the kit and i'm sure this was just seen as a stylised version of that.

Why is asking the (fairly obvious) question 'being rattled'? I give up!

Just on the Paramount Plus issue, it is possible the PL blocked it as they want to leave the door open for Paramount Plus to purchase some of the television rights in the not-too-distant future, they show the CL in the US already, so it's not too unlikely to think they'll make a move into the PL/CL over here soon as well and the PL wouldn't want one of their broadcasters also sponsoring one of their teams. Just a thought.

46 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Just on the Paramount Plus issue, it is possible the PL blocked it as they want to leave the door open for Paramount Plus to purchase some of the television rights in the not-too-distant future, they show the CL in the US already, so it's not too unlikely to think they'll make a move into the PL/CL over here soon as well and the PL wouldn't want one of their broadcasters also sponsoring one of their teams. Just a thought.

Certainly a possibility. I wonder if any other broadcast/media companies have been turned down?

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Why is asking the (fairly obvious) question 'being rattled'? I give up!

I think you probably should because you're very sensitive. My point is ultimately, as long as it is blue with white socks I can't believe anyone is bothered if it has some gold on it. 

7 minutes ago, FrankLampard8 said:

I think you probably should because you're very sensitive. My point is ultimately, as long as it is blue with white socks I can't believe anyone is bothered if it has some gold on it. 

It called history “boomshankalar”

Blue and white, with the possibility of black socks

Edited by ROTG
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, ROTG said:

I think it is something to do with "boomer gammons"

Please don't start this again

3 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Sorry, but you've lost me.

I would stay that way

3 hours ago, ROTG said:

I was lost myself - @FrankLampard8 can translate

No he can't

2 hours ago, FrankLampard8 said:

Don't keep digging

3 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Sorry, but you've lost me.

Baby boomers = Those born between 1947 and 1964. Written off now as dinosaurs.  

Gammons = Anyone who doesn't agree with wokeism.