Media Stories, Rumours and Gossip

JaneB

6 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

They have been waging an anti Chelsea propaganda war in the mail for years , undermining any success we have and overblowing any failure , whilst simultaneously overblowing any good United result and downplaying any feel bad stories . 

The Daily Manc

That paper isn't fit to be in circulation, or even be used as a cover for cat/dog  litter.  Their beloved team fluked a win because of poor officiating, imagine what they would have written if we were Wolves' opponents.  They are bitter deluded, jealous and a bunch of football fascist pigs!!!!!   Every success we have, I regard as an eff=off and a one-fingered gesture to those bigots.

Rant over.

Edited by blueandproud
  • Agree 3

22 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I've long suspected that Liverpool's press officer is their most important player , keeps their underperforming club in the news and makes editors pressed for contents jobs easier . A symbiotic relationship.

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've long suspected that Liverpool's press officer is their most important player , keeps their underperforming club in the news and makes editors pressed for contents jobs easier . A symbiotic relationship.

There are another two 'stories' with an anti-Chelsea stance too 🙄

• Agree 1

Will be telling what Utd decide to do, now they have said Greenwood is leaving. The normal thing under these circumstances would be “contract cancelled with immediate effect ”, but that is not what I am reading so far. It is more “will leave by mutual consent”. Which means they want a transfer fee…

Just now, McCreadie said:

Will be telling what Utd decide to do, now they have said Greenwood is leaving. The normal thing under these circumstances would be “contract cancelled with immediate effect ”, but that is not what I am reading so far. It is more “will leave by mutual consent”. Which means they want a transfer fee…

Lets hope he's not on a graph somewhere in Cobham 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Lets hope he's not on a graph somewhere in Cobham 

I'd be shocked if any English side would risk the wraith of their fans, sponsors and those in between by picking him up. 

Dare say Greenwood will have to forge a career aboard, not that he should be having one IMO but that's not a discussion for here. 

• Agree 2

On 19/08/2023 at 12:25, Sleeping Dave said:

Obviously our new signings unfortunate cameo V West Ham has fuelled them but there has been a drip feed of soundbites along the lines of why would Caceido etc choose Chelsea over Liverpool. The need for the media to make even a in transaction Liverpool seem like the most important team in the country is very irritating. On a sporting level Chelsea and Liverpool are not in the champions league this season, would a young player choose a Europa league team over one that isnt in it?  certainly not as much of a factor as a champions league team. 

Liverpool may well be closer to the top than us but its hey wont be winning the league, so coming to Chelsea with a young exciting squad ,a well regarded coach and a history of being in contention (last season apart) for trophies isnt such a strange decision.

Of course the flip side is the sort of article above where anyone who joins them immediately becomes a good signing and is talked about like it will elevate Liverpool into contention. The guardian actually published an article suggesting that endo would be a better buy than Calceido.  Just imagine if those transfers were reversed and how good Calceido would become..

• Agree 3

36 minutes ago, Ham said:

Not able to read whole article,,,anyone help?

Ok..found it elsewhere !

Beyond explanation.....in the "I didn't want to be blamed for Spurs not winning title"..catagory of announcement..Spurs both times?

If SFL had missed that goal he scored for Citeh against us,,:Because they were my mates",,imagine!

Disgraceful and a mockery of the whole officiating system.

Mistakes we have to accept..deliberate match fixing gets life bans for players.... and the officials?...nice little earner I dare say with that "revelation".

Excuse me while I go to the bathroom to vomit.

Edited by chara
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I am still in shock that Dean would actually come out and admit such a travesty of a job performance...my comment about SFL didn't happen because he was being paid to do a job and he did....Dean was not someone giving up a weekend afternoon to help grassroots football..an "official" at the top end of the game deliberately not doing what he was WELL PAID to do.

In the light of how Chelsea's season went those two points stolen would have helped immensely so early in the season.

Will there be any post career punishment?...I'll hold my breath waiting for the action..and media condemnation.🧛‍♀️

Edited by chara
  • Like 1

Ok..the more I think about it the worse it becomes..Dean was "Excused Duty" for a while after that game which implies the "powers" were aware of "something" but kept it under the carpet.

It is shocking for us as Chelsea followers but if I had read it about two other sides I would be just as appalled. Makes a mockery of all I believe in about our game. Always been too "Roy Of The Rovers" but aware of that!

Can anyone believe this was an isolated incident?

• Like 1