Media Stories, Rumours and Gossip

JaneB

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Certainly kind of Lukaku to help out here , thanks for posting it , it was enlightening and scary too

Lukaku is all about the money!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, chrisb said:

He might not be, but then again he’s not someone who’s opinion of Chelsea is worth worrying about. Still has an axe to grind over his transfer to Arsenal.

Sure, just thought it was worth a read.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JaneB said:

Sure, just thought it was worth a read.

I read it as well, and parts of it were absolute bilge (Gallas was never a first pick for France).  Chrisb had it spot on, and he alienated us further by signing for Spuds as well.  If Jt, Rcky Carvalho or Gary Cahill sounded off, I would take notice, these guys were proper Chels, not moaning prima donnas and mercenaries like Gallarse (no it isn't mis-spelt).

• Agree 3

13 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

I read it as well, and parts of it were absolute bilge (Gallas was never a first pick for France).  Chrisb had it spot on, and he alienated us further by signing for Spuds as well.  If Jt, Rcky Carvalho or Gary Cahill sounded off, I would take notice, these guys were proper Chels, not moaning prima donnas and mercenaries like Gallarse (no it isn't mis-spelt).

Super player though. And that goal against Spurs…🎯🩶🎯

• Agree 3

24 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Oh god, I wish I'd never put it up now 🙄

22 hours ago, chrisb said:

He might not be, but then again he’s not someone who’s opinion of Chelsea is worth worrying about. Still has an axe to grind over his transfer to Arsenal.

Gallas was terrific for us. But my God was he a whiner. First we weren't good enough, so he wanted to move to Arsenal to win things. Then we were too good, so good he wasn't an automatic starter. Then he wanted to leave because he wasn't playing. Finally he buckled up and was played LB before José decided Gallas was going to get his move to Arsenal after all and swapped him for Cole. 

Priceless. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Oh god, I wish I'd never put it up now 🙄

Have you got any links to stories on Chelsea written by Chris Sutton or Craig Burley? They’d go down just as well! 😂

Sorry Jane! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, chrisb said:

Have you got any links to stories on Chelsea written by Chris Sutton or Craig Burley? They’d go down just as well! 😂

Sorry Jane! 😁

No worries!!  Just me being over sensitive as per usual 🙄

(I'll see what I can find!!)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, chrisb said:

Sorry Jane! 😁

Frank LeBoeuf has said virtually the same as Gallas. I don't think either of them are doing any more than expressing frustration at the state of the club, and worry that we don't look like competing at the top level as things stand. Their comments are not comparable to the ill-informed bitter stuff Burley comes out with.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bison said:

Seeing Chelsea fans upset with this and I simply cannot understand why.

He's spot on. He's a prick and I'd rather he wasn't paid to talk about our club at all, but there is nothing there to reasonably disagree with.

• Agree 3