Media Stories, Rumours and Gossip

JaneB

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

it just appears you can feel free to move on with your little digs at what I say.

Motes and beams. I withdrew from the conversation because I respect the rule about not discussing political issues, not because I think I am wrong. My background is traditional left, but you believe whatever makes you feel comfortable...oh, you already do. I am out of here.

Guest Alex
3 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Motes and beams. I withdrew from the conversation because I respect the rule about not discussing political issues, not because I think I am wrong. My background is traditional left, but you believe whatever makes you feel comfortable...oh, you already do. I am out of here.

You can insult me all you wish, I largely find what you say meaningless.  Yes you mentioned your family liking Tony Benn, but you and Ham sure make a good job of introducing far-right terms and culture war topics on here. Your biggoted posts on the Olympics thread follows the accusations to I forget who of 'virtue-signalling'... etc.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I'm making a guess you've never been in a management role where you have to make decisions over selection and employment, or know about all the information you need to analyse to make those decisions.

Imho, a person's character and morals should only be a consideration when hiring for certain professions - Child care. Teaching. Police. Judiciary etc. Football/sports could definitely not be one of those professions!

So long as what they are doing is legal, then I couldn't care less how many tarts Chilly has slept with. Who's wife JT slept with. It's simply none of my damn business!

We need to stop travelling down this road we going and get back to being the tolerant, liberal (liberal in the way it used to mean) open minded society which served us well for so many years. Go back to the sensible free speech we once had and keep the government, the law and all of noses out of every little slightly questionable thing a person says or does and instead to back to dealing with the real scum who are out there doing real harm to others and our society.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Well spoken, MBIB, I’m getting sick of it too - we’re all Chelsea, we all wear the blue, so let’s put all the political differences aside and focus on our club - the one and only Chelsea FC.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

Am I too late to join in with an argument?!

Hmm..you should be resting and too exhausted from the training to be arguing..Mrs C is watching you!🔬👩‍⚖️💂‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Couldn't find a dedicated Noni thread... but he's just been called up to the England squad.

Yes, along with Palmer and Colwill (see my post on the International Football thread)

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Alan Smith desperately wishing West Ham get an equaliser against City so Arsenal drawing isn't an issue. 

It's so transparent. 

Smith is an utter clown. 

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Suppose this just reflects that the disagreements and different perspectives here are typical of the fanbase more broadly. I think supporters of all clubs tend to get carried away with how good they'll be now they've signed X, Y and Z, so the one thing that does interest me is just how many respondents bucked that trend.

27 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

“Chelsea fans are named the second most foul-mouthed, using 84.04 swear words per 1,000 Reddit posts, which is 36% higher than the average swear count.”

The rudest?

Nottingham Forest believe it or not 

Reddit may not be perfect, but it's still better than shitty sites such as TrustPilot or Digital Spy, which are full of dumbed down, tabloid reading, reality show loving tw@s

15 hours ago, RDCW said:

I loved that! 

Yeah, was a better watch than I had expected. 

Both seem to really want the club to do well and be back to where it was previously. 

Also gives insight into why Gusto is being inverted, a former midfielder who is going to be comfortable playing centrally.