Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

11 hours ago, ROTG said:

Didn’t write him off, just verified his CV. 

Of course you did. And I really, absolutely do mean this politely and respectfully but I think you need to own your opinions and their contexts. 🩷✌️💀👀💯

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Of course you did. And I really, absolutely do mean this politely and respectfully but I think you need to own your opinions and their contexts. 🩷✌️💀👀💯

In fairness he did give him until nobody at Chelsea had ever kicked a ball for him .

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

Great to see fatty on his way to Napoli. What a waste of a shirt

The ice-cream parlour and pizza shop owners will be dancing in the streets. Bye bye, fat guy! 🍦 🍕🤣🖕🏻

Edited by Chelsea_Matt
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

The ice-cream parlour and pizza shop owners will be dancing in the streets. Bye bye, fat guy! 🍦 🍕🤣🖕🏻

🥱

I still think getting rid of Fatty Bum-bah permanently is one if the better pieces of business the club will do all summer. Imagine moving him and Kepa on in the same window - talk about exorcising the demons. All we need now is Mudryk to go out on loan and we'll be on the up. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, johnnybozo said:

Great to see fatty on his way to Napoli. What a waste of a shirt

it this confirmed? If so, can see him go for peanuts cos Italian teams are skint even though they will sell Osimhen for well over 100 million Euros.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

it this confirmed? If so, can see him go for peanuts cos Italian teams are skint even though they will sell Osimhen for well over 100 million Euros.

Just get the fat, arrogant, entitled wasteman off the books. It’s worth taking an L to relieve the club of this treacherous, malign influence, imo. 💀💀🖕🏻💯👀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

PSG heavily linked to Osimhen this morning, which would give Napoli the funds to buy fat Rom.

Perfect all round. We avoid paying silly money for Osimhen, and it allows us to jettison the worst transfer in football history. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

On 15/07/2024 at 17:22, Morgs said:

I still think getting rid of Fatty Bum-bah permanently is one if the better pieces of business the club will do all summer. Imagine moving him and Kepa on in the same window - talk about exorcising the demons. All we need now is Mudryk to go out on loan and we'll be on the up. 

Selling Enzo is going to come at a huge loss. 

10 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

The board are not going to sell Enzo

I have to agree on that.

The club put too much time, effort and money to get him here and as a business they won't write off one of their most expensive assets.

With that being said this is the definition of a rock and a hard place.