Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

21 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Apparently worse than Kepa last season in pretty much all statistical measures. lol.

Another smash hit for dumb and dumber.

60m on three goalkeepers in 12 months. We'll be back on the market next summer when the new manager decides he doesn't want a passing goalkeeper but somebody who can make saves. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

HMM...keepie uppies etc..I seem to remember a Western pointing out it's one thing to be a quick draw or accurate shooter practising...it's another thing with others shooting back at you.

I'm sure things haven't changed much but try doing that on a Sunday morning !

(Nurse..which way is the ER?)🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He makes saves but look how many go straight back out to the attack 

Means having to save everything twice 😂

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Bison said:

60m on three goalkeepers in 12 months. We'll be back on the market next summer when the new manager decides he doesn't want a passing goalkeeper but somebody who can make saves. 

Think of the agents fees for all these players coming in - it’s almost like Uncle ‘Arry without the cockernee accent.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, east lower said:

Think of the agents fees for all these players coming in - it’s almost like Uncle ‘Arry without the cockernee accent.

Do you remember that interview where he lost his rag at being called a “wheeler dealer” 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Do you remember that interview where he lost his rag at being called a “wheeler dealer” 🤣🤣

Methinks he doth protest too much.

Couldn’t lie straight in bed.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bison said:

Genuinely curious who'd you would want us to sign as GK? 

Not endorsing Jörgensen, I know virtually nothing about him to have an opinion either way, am just intrigued where you're at.

3 hours ago, xceleryx said:

Not endorsing Jörgensen, I know virtually nothing about him to have an opinion either way, am just intrigued where you're at.

We have a solution at our fingertips!

Step forward, Chelsea’s new #1:

@chara 🫡😁🩶🩷🎯 🧤🥅 

17 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

We have a solution at our fingertips!

Step forward, Chelsea’s new #1:

@chara 🫡😁🩶🩷🎯 🧤🥅 

🤣Thanks Matt but in my dreams I've been playing there for a long, long time!😞😺🌠🗽🧤🛫🛬....

Plus I don't think I would be able to handle the commute! 😁

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

In fact, I would love to see this line-up at Stamford Bridge in a 3-4-1-2:

Goalie: Experienced, calm, commanding presence needed so as above:

GK: @chara - International goalie, great distribution and good with his hands on the keyboard as well as the ball. 

Defence - obviously had to be the mods:

LCB: @Michael Tucker - Uncompromising, can stop a wayward forum post as well as an oppo attacker with a withering put-down.

CB: @My Blood Is Blue - Quietly authoritative; can see the whole pitch as well as everyone’s views.  Forum leader and team captain. Think Thiago Silva/JT with a laptop. 

RCB: @JaneB - Defender of free speech and set pieces. Loves donkeys but plays and moderates  like a thoroughbred. Class. 

Midfield - a mix of fight and creativity:

DM: @Morgs He may be waiting for his coffee to cool but covers every topic as well as every blade of grass.

RCM: @Max Fowler Fizzing with energy and youth, Max’s all-action posts would make him an ideal box-to-box midfield marauder. Think Michael  Essien on Red Bull carrying an iPhone. 

LCM:  @Bison Just to make him link up with Chilly B. Combative, strong in the argument as well as the tackle.

RCM: @east lower Team photographer as well as the man with a killer argument - and a killer pass.

AM: @Mark Kelly Quick witted as well as quick-footed, Mr K is capable of delivering clever passes and puns with equal measure. 

Attack - a mix of lethality and withering arguments:

ST1: @ROTG Dogged, hard-going - I mean hard running academy product who’ll bless SB with divine goals. A true maverick, supporters’ folk hero and man of the cloth - so  great on crosses.

ST2:  @paulw66 The ideal partner for ROTG. Highly intelligent and dangerous - think Tore-Andre Flo armed with a sharp retort. 

Subs - strength in depth and opinion: 

@martin1905 - The man with the inside track. Great at a long pass as well as long forum posts. 

@patThenevin The rebel with a cause - loves sticking it to Todd ‘n’ Eggy as well as the opposition. 

@asvaberg  The Erland Johnsen of the forum; good in the air, especially up in the Norwegian mountains.

@Blue Kratos Short posts but big on personality. 

@Ham  Combative on the pitch as well as the forum. Cheapest name to put on the replica shirts.

@NoblyBobly Kit Kats and hilarious posts - creative genius. 

@RDCW Team wordsmith. Loves ice cream, and will have the opposition licked. Hard-hitting, eloquent forum posts make him the ultimate impact sub.

Ben Chilwell -Just to make him play with @Bison

All of this is meant affectionately - everyone here on the forum is great!🫡🩷🩶🎯 💯

Brilliant and hilarious! 👏🤣💙👍

• Love 1
  • Agree 2

50 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

GK: @chara - International goalie, great distribution and good with his hands on the keyboard as well as the ball. 

LCB: @Michael Tucker - Uncompromising, can stop a wayward forum post as well as an oppo attacker with a withering put-down.

CB: @My Blood Is Blue - Quietly authoritative; can see the whole pitch as well as everyone’s views.  Forum leader and team captain. Think Thiago Silva/JT with a laptop. 

RCB: @JaneB - Defender of free speech and set pieces. Loves donkeys but plays and moderates  like a thoroughbred. Class. 

DM: @Morgs He may be waiting for his coffee to cool but covers every topic as well as every blade of grass.

RCM: @Max Fowler Fizzing with energy and youth, Max’s all-action posts would make him an ideal box-to-box midfield marauder. Think Michael  Essien on Red Bull carrying an iPhone. 

LCM:  @Bison Just to make him link up with Chilly B. Combative, strong in the argument as well as the tackle.

RCM: @east lower Team photographer as well as the man with a killer argument - and a killer pass.

AM: @Mark Kelly Quick witted as well as quick-footed, Mr K is capable of delivering clever passes and puns with equal measure. 

ST1: @ROTG Dogged, hard-going - I mean hard running academy product who’ll bless SB with divine goals. A true maverick, supporters’ folk hero and man of the cloth - so  great on crosses.

ST2:  @paulw66 The ideal partner for ROTG. Highly intelligent and dangerous - think Tore-Andre Flo armed with a sharp retort. 

@martin1905 - The man with the inside track. Great at a long pass as well as long forum posts. 

@patThenevin The rebel with a cause - loves sticking it to Todd ‘n’ Eggy as well as the opposition. 

@asvaberg  The Erland Johnsen of the forum; good in the air, especially up in the Norwegian mountains.

@Ham  Combative on the pitch as well as the forum. Cheapest name to put on the replica shirts.

@RDCW Team wordsmith. Loves ice cream, and will have the opposition licked. Hard-hitting, eloquent forum posts make him the ultimate impact sub.

All of this is meant affectionately - everyone here on the forum is great!🫡🩷🩶🎯 💯

Love this, thank you 🙂

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Nicely done. 

A good deal of time and effort must have gone in here, well done.

• Love 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Must've taken ages and very well observed , brilliant stuff

• Love 1
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Brilliant and hilarious! 👏🤣💙👍

Agree. But I think he left out a vital part: recruitment. And the one that has proven to be the obvious choice is the always positive Turkish delight and his offspring: @CarefreeMuratcan 😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

Not happy with being on the bench, especially with second raters like the preaching goat-botherer in the side. Think I'll do a Ben White.

Edited by RDCW
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Matt you are a king among men

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The only logical explanation for me being on the bench is @Chelsea_Matt, you have taken the opposite approach to our new owners and gone with all the old boys.

I believe I possess the perfect balance of age and experience but have been overlooked so I'm officially putting in a transfer request.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, xceleryx said:

No idea honestly but if somebody tells me we're signing a keeper worse than Kepa in some/all metrics that is a huge red flag. The same Kepa who has a season with the worst save percentage in Premier League history. He looks to be the same size as Kepa too which is reason enough not to sign him.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Ham: "Obviously gutted to be on the bench but if and when I get my opportunity, I'll give everything for the team". 

Don't worry I haven't got 90 minutes in these lucky legs*

* Lucky they're still holding me up

• Haha 3