Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

6 minutes ago, east lower said:

I see that the club have just officially announced Koulibaly’s departure.

It’s on the official website, no fee amount mentioned but definitely a transfer.

Get out of Jail card for the club

11 minutes ago, east lower said:

I see that the club have just officially announced Koulibaly’s departure.

It’s on the official website, no fee amount mentioned but definitely a transfer.

It's of course only because him being here on the terms he had were disastrous so it shouldn't really be celebrated too much, but moving him on really is one of the best outgoings any club in world football will manage this season. Absolutely dreadful from day one until he was somewhat average for a period. Maybe he needed time to adjust, but that is not what we needed from him or why we paid over £30m and offered a huge contract. We're much better for being shot of him, not least because it is case for the defence in convincing Colwill to stay.

• Agree 3

57 minutes ago, RDCW said:

Gutting! An icon of my youth and a gorgeous woman. Good luck to her, but it's awful to be confronted with the effects of ageing. 

Then you get Yusuf / Cat smashing it. 

6 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Dear Mr Gizmo,

I agree. 

Yours sincerely 

C_M

Dear C_M,

been called many names including Roberto, Robert, Rob, Dave dee, dozy, mick, pete and even titch but never Gizmo before, probably because I am not cute or furry. 

Kind Regards

ROTG

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

Absolute bellend these past few days on social media. Ok so you've got issues with the club but don't spit in the face of the fans.  

Showing immaturity or just disrespect. 

Why on Earth would you take exception to a young man being on holiday with his mates? They're apparently (I have no idea, haven't really interrogated it) at a wedding, should they be miserable just so Chelsea supporters don't take offence?

Not a big fan of Havertz wanting to go to Arsenal, that's the bellend move imo. Not having a social life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

24 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Why on Earth would you take exception to a young man being on holiday with his mates? They're apparently (I have no idea, haven't really interrogated it) at a wedding, should they be miserable just so Chelsea supporters don't take offence?

Not a big fan of Havertz wanting to go to Arsenal, that's the bellend move imo. Not having a social life.

If you think a photo of him and Kova specifically, this weekend, with the tagline "we're ready" is about the wedding a larger group of them are at then you're being naive.  

Just now, Ham said:

If you think a photo of him and Kova specifically, this weekend, with the tagline "we're ready" is about the wedding a larger group of them are at then you're being naive.  

Nah. They don't give a shit about this stuff, they're just living their lives. Why would young multi-millionaires be trying to wind you or me up? 

Hardly surprising that the players who it seems weren't the happiest here are mates, is it?

Maybe Mount is officiating!

Again, asking to leave and only wanting to go to Arsenal ... Dick move. Lay into him. Being mates with colleagues and going on holiday ... String loads of the forum up while you're at it.

10 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Still got Elton to come!.Jesus have you heard him lately!.

I hope fans aren't too disappointed - some have been there from 4am!.

Can't be any worse than Axl Rose's voice last night (not that he ever was much of a vocalist at the best of times)

3 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

I'm sorry Nick Jackson ohhh, here’s an 8 year deal. 

3 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

Possibly, I’ll be very disappointed though if there isn’t an outkast style chant for him.

You young ‘uns with your strange, loud, rap hop music!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ROTG said:

Thanks for the usuals complementary comments.

You should really stop having  sherry drinks with Rita, Emily and Mavis it makes you very punchy 

Let’s revisit at the end of the transfer window when real data will be available.

Debbie Harry at Glastonbury looks like a granny who had one to many at a wedding and starts singing on the Karaoke. 😀

I don’t know where to begin with this.  I’m a granny who’s going to a wedding in a few weeks time where I might have one too many and I would absolutely love to do Karaoke 😉

2 hours ago, RDCW said:

Gutting! An icon of my youth and a gorgeous woman. Good luck to her, but it's awful to be confronted with the effects of ageing. 

Oh dear ☹️

24 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Nah. They don't give a shit about this stuff, they're just living their lives. Why would young multi-millionaires be trying to wind you or me up? 

Hardly surprising that the players who it seems weren't the happiest here are mates, is it?

Maybe Mount is officiating!

Again, asking to leave and only wanting to go to Arsenal ... Dick move. Lay into him. Being mates with colleagues and going on holiday ... String loads of the forum up while you're at it.

I don't think he's directly having a pop at the fans. I think he's digging the club out for whatever reason. 

There are a number of other players there.  That post was contrived, in my opinion. 

As for his type not being bothered about making points though suicidal media........ 😏

6 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I don’t know where to begin with this.  I’m a granny who’s going to a wedding in a few weeks time where I might have one too many and I would absolutely love to do Karaoke 😉 

If you do, make sure you have something promoting the website. 

who knows maybe you will be the next tic tok sensation.  😀

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

He was awful. 

Not as bad as the Elvis impersonator who took over from Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys a few years ago.

Bring back Alex from Sheffield!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

I don't think he's directly having a pop at the fans. I think he's digging the club out for whatever reason. 

There are a number of other players there.  That post was contrived, in my opinion. 

As for his type not being bothered about making points though suicidal media........ 😏

There's probably nothing in it but the wording is suspicious, we're ready. 

Shame they weren't ready last season, eh? 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, RDCW said:

Welcome to my first look in the bathroom  mirror every morning!😁

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Oh dear ☹️

Just makes me feel so old!

• Sad 1