Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

49 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Don't want him poisoning the development squad, though. Let him train alone.

Good point.

I actually don't want that tubby toxic gas cloud anywhere near our players.

I'd have him train alone in the car park.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Original 21 said:

This has the makings of a distracting saga…

IMG_7435.jpeg

I think i understand what he is trying achieve.He has well and truly burnt his bridges with us.

He has two options either Milan get a fee accepted by Chelsea(which he is hoping for)or he goes to Saudi with his tail between his legs but increases his wealth.

He's in a win win situation, made by the chumps who offered him the stupid contract when he signed for us.

3 hours ago, kev61 said:

I think i understand what he is trying achieve.He has well and truly burnt his bridges with us.

He has two options either Milan get a fee accepted by Chelsea(which he is hoping for)or he goes to Saudi with his tail between his legs but increases his wealth.

He's in a win win situation, made by the chumps who offered him the stupid contract when he signed for us.

Would love to see him sign for Spurs, though 🐩😁

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Blue Kratos said:

Them Belgium waffles are out too.

Talking of someone who likes waffles over the summer.

would Mr Hazard be worth a season pay as you play contract?  I would suspect he still has his house in Surrey. 

would actual be quite amusing seeing Poch’s tormentor on that famous evening play for him.

Low cost and low risk and might be able to teach some of the new kids on the block a trick or two. 

33 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Talking of someone who likes waffles over the summer.

would Mr Hazard be worth a season pay as you play contract?  I would suspect he still has his house in Surrey. 

would actual be quite amusing seeing Poch’s tormentor on that famous evening play for him.

Low cost and low risk and might be able to teach some of the new kids on the block a trick or two. 

Tempting though it would be, I’m afraid our little genius is broken. And I’d be very surprised if he would be interested in coaching. Lastly, isn’t Nkunku a No10? 

I was thinking. If RL signed a 5-year contract in 2021 for £97.5m as reported, his book value would now be three-fifths of that. That's £58.5m, assuming linear depreciation. If he is earning £19.5m per annum (375K/week again as widely reported, then we still have to pay £58.5m in wages in that period. If he left for nothing, the savings in wages would wipe out the book value.

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Tempting though it would be, I’m afraid our little genius is broken. And I’d be very surprised if he would be interested in coaching. Lastly, isn’t Nkunku a No10? 

Was not thinking of coaching more as a player. 

There is the conundrum Nkunku. Could be brilliant or another German league dud. Let’s put it this way IMO if Hazard was willing then the club save a fortune for a season, rather than buy an iffy player from Roma for £10m and give him a 3 year contract