Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

2 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Sell now for some money vs losing him (likely still to Arsenal) in the summer on a free. Really need to get Enzo over the line now. 

Yes I suppose so but it's just made things easier for them once Xhaka gets injured or banned and others are unavailable. Plus in signing him one of their no mark midfielders has gone on loan to Palace .

1 hour ago, Original 21 said:

Is it Klarna?

I know this was said tongue in cheek, but essentially yes it is!  

It’s the same with car finance and premium finance on things like insurance.  Third party settles the whole amount to the seller, takes on the debt, and then the buyer owes them the outstanding amount, with interest. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RDCW said:

The odious Mike Wedderburn is pushing the narrative on Sky Sports that Chelsea are cheating football by their spending in this window, with the tut-tutting support of his sycophantic acolytes.

The double standards are breathtakingly hypocritical. It's like we are holding a mirror up to the stupid and incompetent smugness of their status quo and they hate us for it.

He was probably wetting himself with joy when Roman was kicked out . He was probably one of those hoping Chelsea would disappear. Must be frustrating us having an owner who is investing more than the last one. 

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

He was probably wetting himself with joy when Roman was kicked out . He was probably one of those hoping Chelsea would disappear. Must be frustrating us having an owner who is investing more than the last one. 

20230131_190827.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RDCW said:

The odious Mike Wedderburn is pushing the narrative on Sky Sports that Chelsea are cheating football by their spending in this window, with the tut-tutting support of his sycophantic acolytes.

The double standards are breathtakingly hypocritical. It's like we are holding a mirror up to the stupid and incompetent smugness of their status quo and they hate us for it.

I thought he supported us?! 

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The FA are saying he was in the back of Mudryks car and also gets a ban .

I understand that all of us who read the details are being called to something called a "Star Chamber"?

With the likelihood off being banned from all and any social network sites.

Forbidden to watch any games or comment on ANYTHING.

Overheard by a "friend":.."That'll teach 'em, when they get shut down they ought to stay shutdown...upstarts"

What a window! Absolutely fair player to the owners, they have worked out the targets and gone and got their men. No plan B’s, they’ve got everyone they wanted!

Lets not forget Roman in all this. He ensured the new owners could and would invest and he wrote off all that debt to enable it to happen.

• Like 2

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

What a window! Absolutely fair player to the owners, they have have worked out the targets and gone and got their men. No plan B’s, they’ve got everyone they wanted!

It's been quite incredible. But I think there may have been one "Plan B", though. We tried for Gvardiol in the summer and failed. We tried early in this window and told "not for sale" in no uncertain terms, with a hint that he may be allowed to leave in the summer 'for the right price'. Clubs circling then will include Real Madrid, who Gvardiol himself seems to favour.  I think Badiashile might well have been a (very good) 'Plan B'

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

What a window! Absolutely fair player to the owners, they have worked out the targets and gone and got their men. No plan B’s, they’ve got everyone they wanted!

Lets not forget Roman in all this. He ensured the new owners could and would invest and he wrote off all that debt to enable it to happen.

Absolutely, what an owner. Probably the greatest ever in the PL history.

• Like 1