Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

26 minutes ago, Ham said:

Live scenes whilst reading that comment..... Genuinely laughed out loud.  Sorry, just innocent gallows humour 😂👍

20230712_142643.thumb.jpg.f8c65faeab8aa60d718eed4c685d6514.jpg

Bloody hell mate , hope all ok? 

In surprising news that may cheer you up , Ethan Ampadu is now Chelsea's longest serving player., how mad is that ?

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Bloody hell mate , hope all ok? 

In surprising news that may cheer you up , Ethan Ampadu is now Chelsea's longest serving player., how mad is that ?

Cheers.  All relatively good mate. 

I read yesterday it was Kepa. 

Now that we're nearing the end of clearing out the toxic scrub from the club, in days gone by, I would now be getting a tad nervous of us continuing the cull and selling young talent in order to fund foreign flavours of the month. With the transfer rumours beginning to bubble up about us being open to offers for the likes of Gallagher, Maatsen or even Colwill I would be keeping my fingers crossed in case they aren't deemed sexy enough in the way I feel Billy Gilmour was treated. However with Pocettino now in place and his penchant for developing younger players I feel that everyone will have a fair crack of the whip. If a youngster is eventually disposed of I feel that I will at least trust the manager's opinion.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Now that we're nearing the end of clearing out the toxic scrub from the club, in days gone by, I would now be getting a tad nervous of us continuing the cull and selling young talent in order to fund foreign flavours of the month. With the transfer rumours beginning to bubble up about us being open to offers for the likes of Gallagher, Maatsen or even Colwill I would be keeping my fingers crossed in case they aren't deemed sexy enough in the way I feel Billy Gilmour was treated. However with Pocettino now in place and his penchant for developing younger players I feel that everyone will have a fair crack of the whip. If a youngster is eventually disposed of I feel that I will at least trust the manager's opinion.

Now that we have a proper manager and not an “emotionally intelligent” drip who looks like a supermarket rent-a-cop, I agree wholeheartedly. 

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Doing ok thanks Paul.  

Stats will show that I post a lot through boredom every third Wednesday.  3 to go.  

11 hour sessions unfortunately thanks to anaphylactic shock during session 1.  Normally 2 hours.  

Stay strong and positive Ham, hope all goes well!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Bloody hell, I'll give it a rest in the kits thread.

😂 Don't you dare!  Go for it. 

We've all got our stuff going on and this place is a fantastic outlet. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, east lower said:

I'd give Pulisic two years there, he'll be fit for 50-60% of their matches - they'll want rid and he'll go to the MLS or Middle East.

But he'll be in top top condition when the Internationals come around. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2