Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

12 minutes ago, Ham said:

Don't get me wrong. I've always disliked him. He's toxic, however my position was that we had to try a £97m investment under a new coach with new teammates ahead of just falling for the Inter Milan long firm fraud scheme. 

Yes in hindsight we should have refused to loan him unless they waived the transfer fee, between them they've robbed us and even though there's currently no evidence of it being a scam cooked up between them I'm sure Fatso will start squealing when he realises and put the blame squarely on them. Things could get even messier. 

I'm firmly of the opinion that he's cooked his goose now and should be farmed out to a side at his level whilst we wait for his contract to run down. 

Strasbourg. 

28 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Yes in hindsight we should have refused to loan him unless they waived the transfer fee, between them they've robbed us and even though there's currently no evidence of it being a scam cooked up between them I'm sure Fatso will start squealing when he realises and put the blame squarely on them. Things could get even messier. 

I'm firmly of the opinion that he's cooked his goose now and should be farmed out to a side at his level whilst we wait for his contract to run down. 

Strasbourg. 

Do we have an opportunity to get a bit tactical here ……hear me out. I think he is more trouble than worth off the pitch and with running his mouth all the time.

On the pitch , he still scores goals and will where he goes. So why not flog him around the PL for a decent loan fee and well subsidised wages. 
He can’t play against us, but his goals mean he could be valuable in doing damage against some of our opposition. If we could park him at somewhere like Villa for season for £10 million with agreement to buy if they want. He’d likely get 15-20 against a number of our opponents.

Getting him off to Juve for £40 million is certainly scenario one. Scenario two is get him doing something indirectly positive for Chelsea.

Edited by Thiago97

Just now, Thiago97 said:

Getting him off to Juve for £40 million is certainly scenario one. Scenario two is get him doing something indirectly positive for Chelsea.

From reports it appears that Lukaku going to Juventus depends on them selling Vlahovic which might take all Summer. Also, the Saudi deal is still on the table. Meantime Lukaku is expected to return to Cobham on Monday, but won’t be going to the US. 

It would be funny if Juve pull out of any deal now leaving him with only Saudi as a viable exit. 

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We have no chance, he thinks he's on a level with Ronaldo and Messi so whatever we line up for him he'll screw it up with his petulance and entitlement. 

Apparently there's interest from Japan but they're more interested in his blubber than his goals. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 🐳 

Then fatty boom boom will have to play in the reserves in between visits to Gregg’s. 

41 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 🐳 

Then fatty boom boom will have to play in the reserves in between visits to Gregg’s. 

Shares in "Le Strasbourg kebaberie" are rocketing

Edited by Mark Kelly
  • Haha 2

Hypothetically would we be better selling Lukaku for say £40m and buying Vlahovic for £70m or doing a swap so something like Lukaku and £30m, in regards to FFP.

Can't help but think there is a deal to be made here, there are very few alternatives to Vlahovic.

• Agree 1

Just now, martin1905 said:

Hypothetically would we be better selling Lukaku for say £40m and buying Vlahovic for £70m or doing a swap so something like Lukaku and £30m, in regards to FFP.

Can't help but think there is a deal to be made here, there are very few alternatives to Vlahovic.

Is that reason to buy him? I am asking as I’ve never seen him play.

2 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

According to Fabrizio Romano we’re not interested in signing Vlahovic. Rumour is he’s likely to go to either PSG or Bayern. 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Apparently there's interest from Japan 

To crossover into Sumo Wrestling?

Would be his dream job keeping in top shape with daily round trips to KFC, Macdonald's, Greggs, Subway and then to finish it off with a trip to the  ice cream parlour.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Is that reason to buy him? I am asking as I’ve never seen him play.

No, but there's a serious lack of strikers, even less who are attainable. 

We desperately need a striker, he's available, we have a player they want, ironically as a replacement for Vlahovic, so makes some sense.

1 hour ago, Original 21 said:

According to Fabrizio Romano we’re not interested in signing Vlahovic. Rumour is he’s likely to go to either PSG or Bayern. 

I'm leaning more towards he may want PSG, or the wages they offer, rather than we are not interested. Quite a few people, Romano included, I think, were reporting we had discussed him with Juventus only last week.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Strasbourg. 

See you in Strasbourg

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, martin1905 said:

Rumour was they wanted Lukaku plus £21m for Vlahovic. 

1 hour ago, boratsbrother said:

To crossover into Sumo Wrestling?

Would be his dream job keeping in top shape with daily round trips to KFC, Macdonald's, Greggs, Subway and then to finish it off with a trip to the  ice cream parlour.

Sumo wrestling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what would his nickname be? “The Doughnut Destroyer” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 hours ago, RDCW said:

Boyo is borderline racist old fruit.

I don't do the ignore button; it seems to me pointless to belong to a community like this and then shy away from the inevitable conflict of ideas expressed by its members.

The idea that you are the catalyst for diverse and reasoned discussion is hilarious my Josephian friend; hanging out under bridges makes you neither an apostle of Brunel nor the caprine champion. The suggestion that the forum would descend into trite vanilla platitude is risible : any discussion between any 3 given members on here would produce 9 different opinions, all forcefully held!

The upshot, old bean, is keep contributing, but try to be a little less of a troll  because it obscures the interesting things you have to say; try not to take yourself so seriously; take yourself a bit more seriously; try to live up to the nonchalance you affect. 

Yours sincerely (and not at all pompously 😉)....etc

Now then my old mucker from the valleys sorry for the delayed response been out in the parish all day. 
One can only assume I am in the dog house with you. 
get back to you tomorrow 

kind regards 

ROTG

41 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Now then my old mucker from the valleys sorry for the delayed response been out in the parish all day. 
get back to you tomorrow 

kind regards 

ROTG

Whatever you do please don't say anything about Sheep.🤪

1 hour ago, ROTG said:

get back to you tomorrow 

kind regards 

ROTG

Assume nothing  of the sort old chap. As a dog lover my canines are commodiously accommodated in any case 😉