Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

8 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

For me Ampadu just isn’t quite good enough. 

Hello Mr Door. 
It’s that time of day. 
Was Victor Mosses good enough. 😀

it’s a funny old game. 

Regards

ROTG

35 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Hello Mr Door. 
It’s that time of day. 
Was Victor Mosses good enough. 😀

it’s a funny old game. 

Regards

ROTG

My dear Mr Gizmo,

Thank you for your message. It is always good to hear from you.

I note, however, your appeal to extremes in many of your arguments which would appear to shed more heat than light. 

Every dog has its day. Moses has done nothing significant since leaving Chelsea.

As ever,

C_M

51 minutes ago, Thiago97 said:

You two should stop flirting and just get a room! 

To be fair I genuinely enjoy @ROTG’s contributions. Yes I don’t always agree and find he’s obtuse and surreal at times but I like different views and the free exchange of ideas. He’s a true one-off - always good-natured and never descends into patronising remarks and personal insults unlike one poster I could mention. 🧐😉

2 hours ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

For me Ampadu just isn’t quite good enough. 

Mr Door
On the plus side, he seems to be able to stay injury fee and play +30 games a season. 

always here to support the guard, along with supporting The New Christry Minstrels 😀

ROTG. 

• Haha 1

Shame about Fofana but it means there is no way we will sell Colwill and him playing alongside Silva will do him the world of good, not a better professional in the world he could learn more from, in every aspect.

Every cloud and all that......

15 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

How long is Badiashille expected to be out for?

When it was originally reported he got injured, his return was said to be start of the new season. 

Edit: nope, sorry. The fear is that he would miss the start of the new season. So really, an uncertainty...still. 

Edited by DannyLB
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

Shame about Fofana but it means there is no way we will sell Colwill and him playing alongside Silva will do him the world of good, not a better professional in the world he could learn more from, in every aspect.

Every cloud and all that......

Not sure playing Silva on a regular basis was Pochettinho’s plan though.  Especially in a back four. Silva has recently looked better in a back three and rumours I’ve read is that Pochettino is only keen on four central defenders in the squad which surely means a back four. Colwill and either Fofana/Badaiashile I’d have thought with Silva as fourth choice cover. It’s good that Colwill will get game time, but I reckon injuries to Badiashile and Fofana is the last thing Pochettino needed. 

13 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Not sure playing Silva on a regular basis was Pochettinho’s plan though.  Especially in a back four. Silva has recently looked better in a back three and rumours I’ve read is that Pochettino is only keen on four central defenders in the squad which surely means a back four. Colwill and either Fofana/Badaiashile I’d have thought with Silva as fourth choice cover. It’s good that Colwill will get game time, but I reckon injuries to Badiashile and Fofana is the last thing Pochettino 

Never mind. Maguire is reportedly on his way here 😱

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, ROTG said:

Mr Door
On the plus side, he seems to be able to stay injury fee and play +30 games a season. 

always here to support the guard, along with supporting The New Christry Minstrels 😀

ROTG. 

And still "rolling along"!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

erm....(if true) this is getting ridiculous now

Cold cold eye....upgrade on Ampadu but both "nearly" men....not advocating a move but does anyone see him as a "fixture" long term?

If RLC had been allowed to move on perhaps he would have blossomed elsewhere ?

Just musings.

We've got James and Forfana coming off the back of two successive injury hit seasons and injured yet again,  and Badiashile looking like he too has a body made of crisps. Three young players who we are relying on to take the club forward over the coming seasons, but what use are they going to be if they are constantly getting injured resulting in us having to keep playing with a patched up defence? If this keeps up then we will have no choice but to do the unthinkable and seriously start looking for permenant replacements for them.

• Agree 1