Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

28 minutes ago, chrisb said:

To be fair to MK you don’t need balls made of crystal to predict that Dermot is going to back up the contentious decisions against us.

Don't thing we will be top of skysports in depth analysis this season. 

Just now, ROTG said:

Another bizarre response from you my old cocker 

You continually contradict yourself. Skillsets and adaptation to the league are two sperate things? Surely adapting to a league is a skillset which Connor has done.

Jury still out on the other two, best to revisit when they have 20 PL games on the clock. 

Toodles. 

You live in a very bizarre world. Constantly trying to trip people up and spin something in a different direction, yet severely lacking the skills and knowledge to be able to do this well.

Responding to majority of your posts are just best left alone really. You take it down a very different direction to where it stars on most occasions, through a lack of your own understanding and knowledge of things. 

It becomes a futile debate where the original purpose ends up completely lost!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Confirmed by the club - Nkunku has had an operation so will be out for "an extended period" 

We will likely be lucky to see him back in training before December and in action before Christmas. 

FFS. 

36 minutes ago, Morgs said:

Confirmed by the club - Nkunku has had an operation so will be out for "an extended period" 

We will likely be lucky to see him back in training before December and in action before Christmas. 

FFS. 

Blimey! That’s thrown a spanner in the works.

So predicted line up vs the scousers - 

Kepa

Colwill                  Silva                Chalobah

James                      Enzo                 Santos                            Chilwell 

Sterling             Jackson           Mudryk 

(Sanchez, Gallagher, Madueke, Cucurella, Chukwuemeka, Gusto, Gabriel) 

Edited by Morgs
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Morgs said:

Kepa

James                      Enzo                 Santos                            Chilwell 

Unless we sign a DM, that looks good to me, Morgerino 😁

Edited by Chelsea_Matt
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Morgs said:

Kepa

Has Poch played 3 at the back in the past?

37 minutes ago, Morgs said:

Kepa

It’ll be 4231. Chalobah won’t be starting. Poch said it’ll be the team that started against Dortmund. Minus Nkunku. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Thiago97 said:

You live in a very bizarre world. Constantly trying to trip people up and spin something in a different direction, yet severely lacking the skills and knowledge to be able to do this well.

Responding to majority of your posts are just best left alone really. You take it down a very different direction to where it stars on most occasions, through a lack of your own understanding and knowledge of things. 

It becomes a futile debate where the original purpose ends up completely lost!

Sorry to disappoint you, however the world I live in is quite real. 

I am also sorry for not tow the party line of believing, everything smells of roses in the garden and all the stars have aligned with the club spending £750m and growing in three transfer windows without any factual evidence that they will improve the team to be a top 4 team again. Maybe by Christmas I might be proved wrong and I will be the first to hold my hand up. 

Not forgetting the club cannot even temp a shirt sponsor. Won't it look great on Sunday at the bridge with supporters wearing last season kit, because the new kit is not available. One will suspect the little cheeky chaps from up norf might sing something. 

With regards to responding to my posts that's solely down to you because nobody is forcing you to respond . That said and IMO you seen to continually respond as it would seem you like to have the last word. 

As your comments that I lack knowledge I will not belittle myself to respond. 

Toodles 

53 minutes ago, Morgs said:

Kepa

Sterling strength has always been on the left side of a 3

17 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

It’ll be 4231. Chalobah won’t be starting. Poch said it’ll be the team that started against Dortmund. Minus Nkunku. 

I doubt poch will play his had this early. 

More likely a surprise starter on Sunday. 

29 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Sorry to disappoint you, however the world I live in is quite real. 

I am also sorry for not tow the party line of believing, everything smells of roses in the garden and all the stars have aligned with the club spending £750m and growing in three transfer windows without any factual evidence that they will improve the team to be a top 4 team again. Maybe by Christmas I might be proved wrong and I will be the first to hold my hand up. 

Not forgetting the club cannot even temp a shirt sponsor. Won't it look great on Sunday at the bridge with supporters wearing last season kit, because the new kit is not available. One will suspect the little cheeky chaps from up norf might sing something. 

With regards to responding to my posts that's solely down to you because nobody is forcing you to respond . That said and IMO you seen to continually respond as it would seem you like to have the last word. 

As your comments that I lack knowledge I will not belittle myself to respond. 

Toodles 

Let's remember the basics here.......this whole discussion point, for which you posted the above response , started with you questioning my comment about us keeping Gallagher now ( we agree on that) as a number 10 option, but me pointing out that he does not possess as good a technical skillset as Chuk and Nkunku in that role.

You will find it difficult to find many who do not agree with that. If they don't agree with that, they have not been watching Gallagher closely.

The rest of this post is you going off piste again about roses in the garden, factual evidence, spending £750m etc etc etc. 

None of this was part of the original discussion. So you have proven what I said earlier, that you take the discussion off down a very different route to where it started. It becomes one big game of whack-a-mole when debating with you.

Edited by Thiago97
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Morgs said:

Kepa

More like this i think

Screenshot_20230808_181408_Brave.jpg

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, ROTG said:

Sterling strength has always been on the left side of a 3

Sorry?...on the left side of a three wheel  tricycle maybe but yet to see it on the pitch for Chelsea!

Regardless of "reasons" Raheem has been as disappointing as any past less than productive "star" purchase.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Personally I don’t think we need to buy to replace Nkunku - depending on how Poch wants us to play. I feel we can play Jacko up front with two of our many wingers flanking. 

We shall see, I would be surprised if we didn’t dip back in to the market and bring someone else in…ah well injuries and this club seem to go hand in hand, it’s depressing but kind of expected at this point. 

• Agree 1