Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

17 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Somebody mentioned it, wouldn't be too against Felix on loan for another year if Nkunku's injury is going to keep him out for the rest of the year

That's a good shout.I said I liked his style when he played for us.

He think he would fit in nicely with our new recruits

3 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Tyler Adams rumours stepping up today.

Looks like we'll get a Here We Go in the next day or so on this one. A good addition. 

Believe Casadei to Leicester on loan will be announced shortly too. 

1 minute ago, ROTG said:

Hopefully with dewsbury-hall come in the other direction 

Is this based on one good game in the Champ against Coventry? He is a decent player who probably deserves to be back in the PL, but we are potentially struggling to give the likes of Gallagher serious game time, so I struggle to see where Dewsbury-Hall would fit .

20 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

“(Chelsea) have been looking at replacements, with Valencia’s Giorgi Mamardashvili and Dortmund’s Gregor Kobel on their shortlist.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-kepa-bayern-munich-b1099553.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1691574144

I thought Dortmund keeper Kobel who played against us last season in CL was very impressive. I cannot quite remember now, but I have a feeling he only played in the 1st leg defeat. I seem to think he was injured in the 2nd leg at the bridge.

That was the first time he appeared on my radar, so not sure what his form and level is on a regular basis.

Edited by Thiago97
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thiago97 said:

Is this based on one good game in the Champ against Coventry? He is a decent player who probably deserves to be back in the PL, but we are potentially struggling to give the likes of Gallagher serious game time, so I struggle to see where Dewsbury-Hall would fit .

You are right.
Not a player to buy, maybe loan with a buy option just in case he develops. 

28 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

It's all happening today

Hall new contract and loan to Palace

Casadei loan to Leicester

CHO to Fulham 

Trev and Conor still "available" apparently.

Kepa off on loan?!

Barkley signs for Luton.

From Nice to Luton. Geographically, has there ever been a bigger downgrade? 

Sorry @Mark Kelly I know it's your old home town but "Oppenheimer" is the only answer to how it could be improved quickly. 

Edited by Ham
  • Agree 1

Just now, Ham said:

From Nice to Luton. Geographically, has there ever been a bigger downgrade? 

Sorry @Mark Kelly I know it's your old home town but "Oppenheimer" is the only answer to how it could be improved quickly. 

Oh it's a shit hole make no mistake , made some great friends there but the place is a toilet 

• Haha 1