Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

Just now, Box of Tricks said:

I hope so. Even though I've expressed Caicedo related doubts, I think we'd absolutely be set if we ended up with both of them.

Agree 100% - Big Les goes to Strasbourg and smashes it there... we are sorted. 

Lets see. 

EXCLUSIVE: Moisés Caicedo has just informed Liverpool that he only wantsto join Chelsea!

#CFC Caicedo has decided to keep his word and only accept Chelsea as personal terms were agreed since end of May. Chelsea, set to bid again in order to get deal done with Brighton.

Fabrizio romano 

• Haha 1

To be totally honest given the acrimony in the media we will face for ruining the summer for everyone's favourite other team I'd rather we let them keep him and buy Adams and spend the rest of the money on players where we need them , we are absolutely not winning on Sunday now , there's no way we can get away with this without a cost being taken by the Premier League , they'll win with an offside goal and we'll have James and Jackson red carded for violent conduct as reparation.

• Agree 1

Just now, Original 21 said:

This news has really cheered me up. I know we’re overpaying but honestly for an extra 20m to get one over Liverpool, it’s money well spent. 

Yep....worth it cos its them.

Liverpool FC 'Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing'

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

To be totally honest given the acrimony in the media we will face for ruining the summer for everyone's favourite other team I'd rather we let them keep him and buy Adams and spend the rest of the money on players where we need them , we are absolutely not winning on Sunday now , there's no way we can get away with this without a cost being taken by the Premier League , they'll win with an offside goal and we'll have James and Jackson red carded for violent conduct as reparation.

And we'll have one more to add to this collection...

• Angry 2

3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I wish I hadn’t watched that. Somehow hate them a bit more after suffering through it.

There has been at least one incident in their favour every time we've played them for like 5 years.  It's ridiculous

Predictably the media are already switching tactics 

Football 365 have just printed an article that if Chelsea manage to hi-jack Liverpool's hi-Jack then Chelsea are embarrassing , not Liverpool , they're not but Chelsea are , they nevver dun nuffink . 

I told you . 

It's like swimming up-stream in treacle trying to argue Chelsea's case in the media 

Sky have just employed Sturridge to put the boot in further too.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Predictably the media are already switching tactics 

Football 365 have just printed an article that if Chelsea manage to hi-jack Liverpool's hi-Jack then Chelsea are embarrassing , not Liverpool , they're not but Chelsea are , they nevver dun nuffink . 

I told you . 

It's like swimming up-stream in treacle trying to argue Chelsea's case in the media 

Sky have just employed Sturridge to put the boot in further too.  

Is Football 365 still going? Genuinely surprised by that. 

Let them eat their cake.  I much prefer when it's Chelsea vs The World to be honest.

• Agree 2

34 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

You are definitely someone who sees the world the same way I do.  

• Thanks 2