Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Be fair, Mr K. Rom can beat anyone over 10 yards to the all you can eat buffet. 

One can assume from your comments you are the ultimate athlete or should I say infinite athlete 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

You forgot one stat that Lukaku is absolute top dog for.

Being a weapons grade bellend 

Regardless he still hits the onion bag time after time according to Cindy Lauper 

16 hours ago, east lower said:

The link to the Transfer Market site shows that he was born in 1997, so if that’s to be believed he’s 26.

Ah okay, maybe I’m confusing 24 years old with 24 million, I’m sure that’s what he cost, unless I’m wrong on that as well. 

4 hours ago, Sabrina F. said:

Can't believe you guys still fight over Lukaku in 2024

No fighting on my part. Any football player needs a bare minimum of two things- talent and mentality. Lukaku has some talent and terrible mentality. So he's not even in the discussion. Dovbyk is about our level these days considering FFP and league position.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sabrina F. said:

Can't believe you guys still fight over Lukaku in 2024, a guy who hasn't wanted to be here since 2022 (& pre-takeover).

Doesn't make him a bad striker, still one of the best finishers in the game IMO, but his conditioning and lifestyle probably fits the Italian way of life better.

It’s funs making jokes about the entitled, arrogant, doughnut-bothering, buffet-destroying, salad-dodging kebab aficionado 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

It’s funs making jokes about the entitled, arrogant, doughnut-bothering, buffet-destroying, salad-dodging kebab aficionado 🤣🤣

Are we back on about the darts again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He looks like someone who was found living feral in an abandoned pub. 

He’s 16 like I’m the president of Antarctica. Reminds me of those 42 year old African footballers who said they were 20! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bert19 said:

The sport featuring the World's only 38 year old teenager?? 😄

3 hours ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Bro 🤣🤣 16?! 👀 he’s had a hard life 💀

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Apparently when he was born the doctor handed him over to his proud parents saying “Congratulations, it’s a man!”

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Pure Gold

Mark..if that is the standard for your year I'm not sure I or anyone will be able to keep up with you..outragously brilliant!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Datro Fofana looks to be joining Sevilla according to Fabrizio. Unsure if it'd a loan or not, the tweet reads as if it's a permanent sale, but nothing I've seen yet clarifies this. Not due to be in the next Union Berlin squad however. 

Edited by xceleryx

3 hours ago, xceleryx said:

Datro Fofana looks to be joining Sevilla according to Fabrizio. Unsure if it'd a loan or not, the tweet reads as if it's a permanent sale, but nothing I've seen yet clarifies this. Not due to be in the next Union Berlin squad however. 

What a wonderful signing he was, brilliant bit of scouting and the club were so patient with him. Gotta be really patient with these kids, about one season will do it. 😂

Edited by Floyd25
  • Haha 1

On 04/01/2024 at 13:33, Sabrina F. said:

Doesn't make him a bad striker, still one of the best finishers in the game IMO, but his conditioning and lifestyle probably fits the Italian way of life better.

Is this a joke!.He is the most predictable striker that ever played the game.In otherwards a centre half worth his salt would have him  in his pockit.

Lukaku is  a striker that seldom scores an individual goal.He relies on goals on a plate given to him by team mates.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, xceleryx said:

How much are we paying them? What a waste of time of a signing.

Apparently Dybala's contract at Roma includes a release clause, active until January 15th, for only €12m and it then becomes active at the same price again in July.

He averages about 1 G/A per game since he joined Roma. 15 goals & 12 assists in 2023, also 3 goals & 3 assists in last 6 games... and 35 G/A since he joined Roma.

His name comes up a lot and i’m not suggesting he’s the answer and probably plays in the same position we want Palmer/Nkunku in, but surely for those figures someone is taking a punt on him? He’s 30, so you’d hopefully get a good few years out of him and he would give us some much needed experience.

From memory he does like to visit the treatment table quite often though, so he’d feel at home here.

7 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Apparently Dybala's contract at Roma includes a release clause, active until January 15th, for only €12m and it then becomes active at the same price again in July.

He averages about 1 G/A per game since he joined Roma. 15 goals & 12 assists in 2023, also 3 goals & 3 assists in last 6 games... and 35 G/A since he joined Roma.

His name comes up a lot and i’m not suggesting he’s the answer and probably plays in the same position we want Palmer/Nkunku in, but surely for those figures someone is taking a punt on him? He’s 30, so you’d hopefully get a good few years out of him and he would give us some much needed experience.

From memory he does like to visit the treatment table quite often though, so he’d feel at home here.

Just bring Lukaku home - Cheaper and a better option for this season "oh yes and he scores lot of goals"

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Just bring Lukaku home - Cheaper and a better option for this season "oh yes and he scores lot of goals"

The massive issue with that is that he clearly doesn’t want to be here, he’s burnt almost all his bridges with the club and majority of fans and we tried it before and it did not work.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Must be quite difficult talking to the dog or the flock, with that tongue stuffed so firmly in your cheek! 😉

6 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

What a wonderful signing he was, brilliant bit of scouting and the club were so patient with him. Gotta be really patient with these kids, about one season will do it. 😂

Sarcasm aside, it's almost as if some signings are made on the basis that they may end up being sold in a couple years time. Not every signing has to be for the first team, a mind-blowing concept I know. 

He cost us like £8.6m, absolute peanuts in this day and age. And there's nothing out there right now to clarify if it's a loan or sale. 

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Love Dybala but he isn't made for the Premier League or pressing focused football. 

• Like 1