Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

37 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Tbf, we have a very specific strand of transfer idiocy we stick to now and Jordan Henderson isn't in it. Has Henderson got any kids? It's them I can see us readying contracts for.

20 minutes ago, Sabrina F. said:

No idea if Henderson got lazy or unfit, I wouldn't be against it for a quick experience fix for the squad, but that's about it.

I would be far more interested in loaning Firmino.

The Henderson link is also completely manufactured. A journalist quoted his name to Pochettino in his post-game conference and Poch clearly had no idea what he was talking about.

I imagine Henderson has planted those stories of wanting out of KSA so we'll see a lot of nonsense as he tries to convince clubs to pay for his salary.

I read this morning that he's on £700k per week in Saudi .

Thankfully that's about £500k per week more than were likely to want to pay.

1 hour ago, boratsbrother said:

Going  by what I've read on here there's a disconnect between a percentage of our fans and the current players and owners.

Absolutely.  That is:
image.thumb.png.899ce86ab2dbda2b445078e4e8efed61.png

26 minutes ago, Sabrina F. said:

The Henderson link is also completely manufactured. A journalist quoted his name to Pochettino in his post-game conference and Poch clearly had no idea what he was talking about.

I imagine Henderson has planted those stories of wanting out of KSA so we'll see a lot of nonsense as he tries to convince clubs to pay for his salary.

I'm sure it is untrue.  But I couldn't resist posting it anyway.

14 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

Werner to Spurs feels a bit weird.

The pundit point on us losing Werner was that we had no-one to stretch the game.  Their view was Werner's runs panicked the opposition defence and turned them. This might be why Post. wants him.

I don't see his finishing improving.

48 minutes ago, jasonb said:

Will be interesting to see if that changes under Post.

How are Havertz, Mount and others doing.
Best thing about Lukaku, and everyone said he was just lazy.

14 hours ago, chara said:

I always "enjoy" Droy...even at his most annoying and although I know he can rub some the wrong way I refuse to be offended or annoyed at his windups ,,,SO

The "Werner" moments from him....reminds me of Old Mose in "The Searchers"..indulge an OG if you will...

Quote "Made out I was crazy,,,(toJane) you don't think I'm crazy maam?

"No (Droy) Mose your' sick and hurt.."

"Ate dirt and chewed grass....I FOOLED THEM"..........(With a smile Droy!)

I love you Chara but I've no idea what you're talking about here, except @Dwmh and I seem to be in the middle of a western somewhere 😮

44 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I love you Chara but I've no idea what you're talking about here, except @Dwmh and I seem to be in the middle of a western somewhere 😮

Ah Jane...just an OG rambling in the past!...in this case a great OLD movie...I fancy Mr Tucker was easily adding more dialogue if he has seen this!...... "That'll Be The Day".... giggle!

• Like 1

Werner to Spurs makes very little sense. Surely they'd go for something a little bit different to what they have? He's a worse version of their current forwards. 

The thought of Werner and Richarlison in the same side is hilarious. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, exiledblue said:

No point getting too into this subject, we will get what Todd pulls out of his lucky dip sack. If thats another 10 midfielders thats what we get. There seems no other explanation for what he buys

More Brazilian children no doubt.

7 hours ago, Sciatika said:

I think we will sell Maatsen and that's it (apart from the mental breakdown on CFCNet).

Wouldn't rule out Chalobah ending up elsewhere also if a team thinks he'll manage to stay fit to play the second half of the season. 

5 hours ago, Bison said:

Werner to Spurs makes very little sense. Surely they'd go for something a little bit different to what they have? He's a worse version of their current forwards. 

The thought of Werner and Richarlison in the same side is hilarious. 

It's the January window, they probably weren't going to be getting much else given how dry the attacking market is. Werner also compliments the basis of what Ange wants from his team, which is hard running and movement.

With Son anyway for the Asian Cup, Maddison made of twigs, Perisic out for the season, Soloman out, Werner slots in nicely as someone that can either play off the left or upfront. 

Whether he ends up contributing much in terms of production is another thing however. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xceleryx said:

Wouldn't rule out Chalobah ending up elsewhere also if a team thinks he'll manage to stay fit to play the second half of the season. 

I think he will be sold in the Summer (if he can remain fit enough to convince someone to pay for him and can pass a medical).

9 hours ago, xceleryx said:

Whether he ends up contributing much in terms of production is another thing however. 

Bit like the 85m winger Chelsea brought last January?

Just now, ROTG said:

Bit like the 85m winger Chelsea brought last January?

Firstly , he wasn't 85m 

Secondly he's contributing a hell of a lot more than the £100m man baby put out to seed in Italy who refused to return here having defrauded Chelsea in collusion with his previous employers , as he struggled with his ego. And lost. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Firstly , he wasn't 85m 

Secondly he's contributing a hell of a lot more than the £100m man baby put out to seed in Italy who refused to return here having defrauded Chelsea in collusion with his previous employers , as he struggled with his ego. And lost. 

Not sure what a top striker who the club sent on loan before the new coach had an opportunity to assess him, has got to do with Werner Vs Mudryk comparison 

I sometime wonder is it the case of a bit jealousy from you and @Chelsea_Mattbecause he's been a success at the at the clubs he been loaned to and continues to score goal, whereas Chelsea have struggled to find the onion bag in the same period or is it just coincidence?

21 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Not sure what a top striker who the club sent on loan before the new coach had an opportunity to assess him, has got to do with Werner Vs Mudryk comparison 

I sometime wonder is it the case of a bit jealousy from you and @Chelsea_Mattbecause he's been a success at the at the clubs he been loaned to and continues to score goal, whereas Chelsea have struggled to find the onion bag in the same period or is it just coincidence?

Do you really think Fatty hasn’t acted like a spoilt, arrogant, entitled dickhead? How dare he disrespect the club he willingly signed for at huge wages, and who he even loved as a child? His actions were contemptible. And he wasn’t even that good for us. 

50 minutes ago, ROTG said:

26 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Do you really think Fatty hasn’t acted like a spoilt, arrogant, entitled dickhead? How dare he disrespect the club he willingly signed for at huge wages, and who he even loved as a child? His actions were contemptible. And he wasn’t even that good for us. 

What Matt says to a "T" 

Quite why you continue to champion an absolute waste of time like Lukaku is beyond me. 

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

What Matt says to a "T" 

Quite why you continue to champion an absolute waste of time like Lukaku is beyond me. 

I really do not care about history, all I know is the club have a asset that scores goals, and instead of utilising that asset, the club decided loan him out again. Not sure who was responsible for loaning last summer was it TBSD or maybe the Jellyfish coach. Whoever IMO it was not the best decision especially when you see the calibre of his replacements. 

Anyway, let's see what happens this summer. Maybe a new coach 😯 will have other ideas about the man. 

I will close my book on this one. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

You should post this on Lukaku's twitter account and wait for the PC police response 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ROTG said:

I really do not care about history, all I know is the club have a asset that scores goals, and instead of utilising that asset, the club decided loan him out again. Not sure who was responsible for loaning last summer was it TBSD or maybe the Jellyfish coach. Whoever IMO it was not the best decision especially when you see the calibre of his replacements. 

Anyway, let's see what happens this summer. Maybe a new coach 😯 will have other ideas about the man. 

I will close my book on this one. 

WHAT PART OF LUKAKU NOT WANTING ANY PART OF BEING HERE IS STILL NOT REGISTERING? 

It has ZERO to do with the club or manager not being wanting or willing to utilise him.

The man didn't even want to be in the country, and couldn't have made it any clearer either. 

Sweet fancy Moses.