Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I like Conor 

But if we sell him because we have to to satisfy bullshit rules from two bullshit organisations when our entire club was stolen from us and sold to an investment group and banned from negotiating contracts leading to us losing players for free by a clown government drowning in Russian gold and influence then I'm going to direct my ire to those organisations and certainly not Conor or even Pochettino which would be a first for me. 

That's a very convoluted way to avoid blaming the board for overspending by about 500 million on our squad and limiting our future spending opportunities in the process 😅

Just now, Max Fowler said:

Because Lukaku to Saudi is already done and the club are clearly briefing to their favourite journalists about Gallagher to try and drum up interest.

Why would every Chelsea associated journalist say the same thing - we are trying to sell Gallagher?
One great clickbait conspiracy?

You believe what you want to believe Max.

I don't believe any of it. 

Literally 99% of the time what they write is pure fabrication.

I can only assume if we are genuinely trying to sell Gallagher he will end up signing a new contact and staying anyway, quite clearly no-one wants him as the same people have been saying the same shit for three transfer windows now.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I'm ignoring it because we sold him in August and January already.

According to those same people. 

I suppose if they keep repeating it for another four windows they'll be right eventually , then we'll get the "told you so" posts 

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

I suppose if they keep repeating it for another four windows they'll be right eventually , then we'll get the "told you so" posts 

I spent my childhood going round my Nans every Sunday. 

Used to be bored senseless and just read her newspapers.

For about 10 years the News Of The World  had us signing Maldini,  every single season. As a very young impressionable boy every time I read it I thought it was going to happen.........

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

I spent my childhood going round my Nans every Sunday. 

Used to be bored senseless and just read her newspapers.

For about 10 years the News Of The World  had us signing Maldini,  every single season. As a very young impressionable boy every time I read it I thought it was going to happen.........

This is not TNOW. This is every reliable Chelsea journo. Again - we have not sold Gallagher, but we are clearly briefing for suitors. Does that mean he definitely goes? No. 

If we disagree on the above fine let’s leave it but I won’t resort to your ad hominem attacks, shared by others here whose arguments crumble before their eyes.

Mods - you know who you are!

4 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

This is not TNOW. This is every reliable Chelsea journo. Again - we have not sold Gallagher, but we are clearly briefing for suitors. Does that mean he definitely goes? No. 

If we disagree on the above fine let’s leave it but I won’t resort to your ad hominem attacks, shared by others here whose arguments crumble before their eyes.

Mods - you know who you are!

OK Max, calm down I have not attacked you in any way, I made a light hearted comment and if that offended you I apologise.

Let me ask you a question then, if I may. These 'reliable Chelsea' people you believe are being briefed. Does everything they say come true? I only see things like you post on here and would say that 99% of the time, even the most, apparently, reliable  people talk utter nonsense. The same people have  been claiming since the summer Gallagher was being sold yet here we are. Does that not tell you everything?

44 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

More helpful personal attacks - it's becoming the norm sadly on here!

Max, you are a constant aggressor on here, so if you don't like it up yer  don't go for people and don't take yourself so seriously. 

33 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

Funnily enough one of Prescott's favourite terms 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, RDCW said:

Max, you are a constant aggressor on here, so if you don't like it up yer  don't go for people and don't take yourself so seriously. 

Again, I don't "go for people" - I go for debates! If you can't see the difference then so be it 🙂

Those who are losing arguments often resort to making things personal, I'm okay with that.

18 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

I wonder what sources and what talent?

Any ideas what elite talent is out there as I can't see much of it. 

There's plenty of decent young players who may or may not push on and we've signed loads of them but "Elite"? 

Not for me. 

Surely they don't mean Osimhen and Toney?

Mega lolz. 

22 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I wonder what sources and what talent?

Any ideas what elite talent is out there as I can't see much of it. 

There's plenty of decent young players who may or may not push on and we've signed loads of them but "Elite"? 

Not for me. 

Surely they don't mean Osimhen and Toney?

Mega lolz. 

Yep there's absolutely no elite talent out there! 😵‍💫
Back to the pub Mark! Your round. 😄

4 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

Yep there's absolutely no elite talent out there! 😵‍💫
Back to the pub Mark! Your round. 😄

You know what I mean Max , When we and Arsenal were outbidding each other for Mudryk was he considered "Elite" ? 

What about Nkunku? He certainly was , look where he is today , faking another injury and counting the hours before he gets to play for an "elite" coach .

Serious question , who in this day and age is the Elite footballer who isn't on his last legs ? 

De Bruyne? Can't see him going anywhere? 

Bellingham? same 

Tell me who you think , not a trap , my knowledge isn't as good as it used to be on foreign players 

I'm sorry, but the idea that any football club rings up a journalist to tell them a player is for sale so that other clubs are aware is absurd to the point of funny. 

The clubs just tell each other. Sometimes through agents/intermediaries, but they aren't putting ads in the classifieds, ffs.