Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

41 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

We need to be looking for a forward who has the talent to get us back into the top four and beyond. A slow, lazy,  imobile, technically very limited, arrogant  ego maniac is just about as wrong for this set of players as you could possibly find. He'd be ideal for Newcastle's current level and ambitions though and could well get them a place in one of the lesser Euro comps. 

I am not even a fan of Lukaku, however his has been consistent in hitting the onion bag and your opinion of him on the field of play is off the mark. 

I remember on the old forum when the club signed Giroud there were anti Giroud ex-arse over the hill etc and by the time he left his poop smelt of roses.

23 minutes ago, ROTG said:

The answer is going to the sweet shop and buying a pack.

Many moons ago, one would go down the market mum or granny and for a couple of bob they would buy a box of mixed "broken" biscuits. On good days you would get different types  macvities biscuits, on the other day you would get a box of Garibaldi and fig rolls.  That's where the club is with it's playing staff purchase by the couple of scouts. 

Cole Palmer seems to be the chocolate digestive, with a couple of other being rich tea or digestive level. However a majority seem to be garibaldi's or fig rolls. 

I love garibaldis and fig rolls tbh. Love them. 

But we were talking dolly mixture not biscuits? I still don’t really get it though. 🤣🤣🤣✌️😳👀

2 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

But we were talking dolly mixture not biscuits? I still don’t really get it though. 🤣🤣🤣✌️😳👀

It's mixtures 

And you probably never will.  

The Berty Bassett brand was built around not knowing what will come out of the box or packet next. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Just admit it, you eat squashed fly's and have regular bowel movement 😀

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ROTG said:

Many moons ago, one would go down the market mum or granny and for a couple of bob they would buy a box of mixed "broken" biscuits. On good days you would get different types  macvities biscuits, on the other day you would get a box of Garibaldi and fig rolls.  That's where the club is with it's playing staff purchase by the couple of scouts. 

Cole Palmer seems to be the chocolate digestive, with a couple of other being rich tea or digestive level. However a majority seem to be garibaldi's or fig rolls. 

So glad someone asked. 

5 minutes ago, ROTG said:

It's mixtures 

And you probably never will.  

The Berty Bassett brand was built around not knowing what will come out of the box or packet next. 

A bit like your posts 😉

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Stand up Romelu and admit it's you. 

Can't remember you giving cortios so much clogg, when he demanded a move to RM because he wanted to be with his Spanish girlfriend?

Then there are others like Rudiger, Christensen, tomori, Geuhi and possibly Gallagher who refused or allegedly refusing to sign new contracts.  Do you give them the same clogg. 

12 hours ago, ROTG said:

Garibaldi's particularly but also to an extent fig rolls, are far superior to digestives and rich tea biscuits. 

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, ChelseaJambo said:

Garibaldi's particularly but also to an extent fig rolls, are far superior to digestives and rich tea biscuits. 

Always had a soft spot for Tunnocks when on of the brethren brings them to the parish 😀

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ROTG said:

Can't remember you giving cortios so much clogg, when he demanded a move to RM because he wanted to be with his Spanish girlfriend?

Then there are others like Rudiger, Christensen, tomori, Geuhi and possibly Gallagher who refused or allegedly refusing to sign new contracts.  Do you give them the same clogg. 

Are you seriously putting Lukaku in the same category as them after what he's done, from the very start of his Chelsea contract, or are you just being contrary for the sake of it?

27 minutes ago, Ham said:

Are you seriously putting Lukaku in the same category as them after what he's done, from the very start of his Chelsea contract, or are you just being contrary for the sake of it?

Pay attention Ham. Our pick'nmixing pal is an agent provocateur!

13 hours ago, ROTG said:

I am not even a fan of Lukaku, however his has been consistent in hitting the onion bag and your opinion of him on the field of play is off the mark. 

I know I will regret this, but........

Lukaku "consistently hitting the onion bag" didn't exactly apply to his one season here, scoring 7 PL goals from open play, before he was "sent to Coventry"

Yet, and this is where I don't get you, you have spent a large chunk of the season, and dedicated quite a few posts to slating Nicolas Jackson, and labelling him a championship striker amongst other insults. The same Nicolas Jackson who scored 14 PL goals from open play in his first full season, twice the number of the player you think we should be pandering to. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I know I will regret this, but........

Lukaku "consistently hitting the onion bag" didn't exactly apply to his one season here, scoring 7 PL goals from open play, before he was "sent to Coventry"

Yet, and this is where I don't get you, you have spent a large chunk of the season, and dedicated quite a few posts to slating Nicolas Jackson, and labelling him a championship striker amongst other insults. The same Nicolas Jackson who scored 14 PL goals from open play in his first full season, twice the number of the player you think we should be pandering to. 

You will not regret it because as I posted before I am not really a Lukaku fan. 

As for Jackson I stand by my previous statements, let's see if I have to eat humble pie in season 2 

BTW, Bamford got 17 PL  goals with Leeds when they finally made it back to the PL

2 hours ago, ROTG said:

You misrember then, check back I absolutely loathed Courtois and was very vocal about his cobblers reason for leaving. 

Lukaku has in my unproven opinion concocted a fraud against Chelsea in cahoots with Inter where he got what he wanted, Milan got what they wanted and we got shafted. 

You are literally the only person on the planet who still stands by him, even his agent got tired of his histrionics. 

Lukaku didn't refuse to sign his contract he refused to honour it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ham said:

What did he exactly do?

Saying I want to go back to Italy at some point is a crime. 

You will be in meltdown if no CL again next season and CP says he wants to go back to the north west next summer. 

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Lukaku has in my unproven opinion concocted a fraud against Chelsea in cahoots with Inter where he got what he wanted, Milan got what they wanted and we got shafted. 

I had forgotten about that. I have a friend from Milan who supports Inter, and he was highly amused by the 'trick' they had pulled.

• Agree 1

@Mark Kelly... Courtois was clogged as "they" say by many the same as Lukuku but not for the same reasons although player "self (very) interest" was at the root of both cloggy campaigns.

TC had a text book Chelsea pathway to the First Team and even given precedent over a Chelsea Legend.harsh wise football decision but awful in terms of loyalty...given all that he basically went on a go slow at his job and went through the motions,,,fortunately for Chelsea he was/is good enough to get away with that unlike Mendy who had to play at peak application level to keep his place, 

Lukaku on the other hand was/is a disgrace...too long and well known list of reasons to need to be repeated.

Some wear the shirt,,,,some sully it.

• Agree 2