Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

4 hours ago, ROTG said:

Done 

Thanks...its just I always disliked TT and found him just a bit "creepy" and not really funny. No way did I expect you to change it up ... free speech and all that but Thanks for the indulgence!😃

4 minutes ago, chara said:

@martin1905,,pretty much my impression of the player,,The BIG plus is he is English Football hardened and having come through last season in as tough a competitive environment as you can get will not need to "adjust" .

Good age too mate, 26 in September and had two years in the Premier league with Leicester so good amount of experience and I suspect tge perfect time for him in his career to take the next step.

I like these type of signings, someone who has outgrown their current club, who's at the right age, looking for their next challenge but with plenty to prove. Most clubs are looking for a superstar at astronomical prices or the next big thing, which is normally a huge gamble. 

We know exactly what we are getting but playing with better players should see him take his game to another level.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chara said:

Thanks...its just I always disliked TT and found him just a bit "creepy" and not really funny. No way did I expect you to change it up ... free speech and all that but Thanks for the indulgence!😃

No problem

gone from devilish fiend to a coward  😀

(technical issues with the dog & bone hence the repost)

3 minutes ago, Bison said:

Hopefully losing a 50m asset for nothing is what forces the two idiots out of jobs. 

In fairness it isn’t always the club’s fault/responsibility when a player leaves. There are many reasons that are out of the club’s hands if a player wants to leave. ✌️💯💀👀

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ShedMiddle said:

Seen Williams for 5mins and I can already tell he's exactly what we need down the left

He’s an 100m pound player with a 50m (euro I think? May be wrong on currency) release clause. Give him the highest wage acceptable under the new structure with a large sign on fee, maybe amortized for duration of contract. 

He’s worth it. 

Edited by DannyLB
  • Agree 3

40 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

He’s an 100m pound player with a 50m (euro I think? May be wrong on currency) release clause. Give him the highest wage acceptable under the new structure with a large sign on fee, maybe amortized for duration of contract. 

He’s worth it. 

He's made it very clear over and over that he doesn't want to leave Athletic.  

• Agree 1

Just now, Lump Of Celery said:

Given that we had to get all these deals through before 1st July, can we assume the comments/briefings from the new owners were bollocks and things were absolutely not fine in regards to a potential psr breach.

I'm not sure , for instance  Lewis Halls transfer to Newcastle which was mooted to be one of the deals that saved our bacon only went through today so who knows?