Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

11 minutes ago, Bigpokey24 said:

This is the current salary of Victor Osimhen Currently, the former LOSC Lille forward earns 11 million euros per year, which equates to approximately €211,538 (£179,807) per week.  

I think we would be competing with what Saudis are offering.  £180k a week compared to £300k for sterling would be chicken feed. 

12 minutes ago, Bigpokey24 said:

This is the current salary of Victor Osimhen Currently, the former LOSC Lille forward earns 11 million euros per year, which equates to approximately €211,538 (£179,807) per week.  

Thats over our ludicrous 150k salary cap

51 minutes ago, Bigpokey24 said:

We should be able to pay that and slap a sign-on bonus .  There are incentives for the squad to finish top 4 or win the league , this is part of their contracts. 

If we haven’t pissed osimhen off already as we seemingly have done by trying to get him on loan all summer 

6 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Me too. Love the guy. 💯🎯🩷

He just needs to wait his time because as day follows night it won't be long until Fofana gets injured, Colwill gets suspended and the dynamic duo have a complete brain fart between them forcing Enzo to play Trevor.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Rumour Trev Chalabah might stay. Happy about that. 

Whatever you do don't tell @xceleryx.

If he finds out Trev is staying

Xcelery will very likely fume and regrettably set fire to his full, matching Disasi and Badiashille kits (his favourite Christmas presents from 2023)

Edited by Max Fowler
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Rumour Trev Chalabah might stay. Happy about that. 

Staying and being part of the squad are two different things, though.

If the club can't find a buyer he'll more than likely be training with whoever else we couldn't sell, until the January window opens and hope that he's kept his general fitness up in order to find a buyer then,

I like the guy, but I genuinely don't see him fitting in with Maresca's style. It's not just about the PSR "pure profit" (though that plays a large part from the owners' POV)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

Whatever you do don't tell @xceleryx.

If he finds out Trev is staying

Xcelery will very likely fume and regrettably set fire to his full, matching Disasi and Badiashille kits (his favourite Christmas presents from 2023)

You might be playing with fire with this one 😬🙈🤪

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

What? Putting clearly stated € and £ signs? You’re not easily fooled are you Mr Holmes? 

It's not elementary to chop and change between them at all my dear man. 

Stick to one or t'other. 

2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I think we would be competing with what Saudis are offering.  £180k a week compared to £300k for sterling would be chicken feed. 

I'm assuming that weekly sum for Osimhen is net, which is how I've seen it reported before and which is  commonplace in Italy.

If he's getting €180k a week after tax in Italy that's approximately £150k a week and he'd need to be paid about £285k a week to match his current take home.

If Sterling and Lukaku are moved on, that would make Osimhen the highest paid player at the club. 

14 minutes ago, Bison said:

I'm assuming that weekly sum for Osimhen is net, which is how I've seen it reported before and which is  commonplace in Italy.

If he's getting €180k a week after tax in Italy that's approximately £150k a week and he'd need to be paid about £285k a week to match his current take home.

If Sterling and Lukaku are moved on, that would make Osimhen the highest paid player at the club. 

It’s too much in that case. Let him go to Saudi if he demands that. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It’s too much in that case. Let him go to Saudi if he demands that. 

He's seemingly out of options if reports about PSG no longer being interested are true.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

It's not elementary to chop and change between them at all my dear man. 

Stick to one or t'other. 

Fee we paid for Fofana is quoted in € from the sources I’ve used. Suggested fee for Guehi in £. The relationship between £/€ changes all the time, so a direct comparison over different years may not paint the best picture. 

Regardless, as you are a smart man. I’m sure you catch the drift of what I’m trying to say.