Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

1 hour ago, chrisb said:

Chillwell to Man U is gathering pace. Both their first team left backs are out injured. Give him a week there and he’ll be out injured too.

Knowing his injury history I’m amazed a big club would risk it. Maybe they figure that if they have 3 left backs, one might be fit at any point in time. 

1 hour ago, chrisb said:

Chillwell to Man U is gathering pace. Both their first team left backs are out injured. Give him a week there and he’ll be out injured too.

seems like thats rumour is now dead 😞

Edited by Miguelito07

16 minutes ago, Morgs said:

I dunno about the rest of you but I'll be glad when this window is over. So over it now. 

Yep, I’m done. Seems to be big enough to be a transfer patio door rather than a transfer window.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Morgs said:

I dunno about the rest of you but I'll be glad when this window is over. So over it now. 

It’s exhausting. Window Fatigue. But I can see a strategy developing. They have a Bomb Squad, they are being quite ruthless about it (which is fine) and I think Maresco is handling it well in the circumstances. But the wait and see thing is frustrating for everyone involved….including us. 

5 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It’s exhausting. Window Fatigue. But I can see a strategy developing. They have a Bomb Squad, they are being quite ruthless about it (which is fine) and I think Maresco is handling it well in the circumstances. But the wait and see thing is frustrating for everyone involved….including us. 

I find it exciting. Espesh deadline day. IMO it’s a lot of funs here on that day. 🤣🎯🩶

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bert19 said:

Yeh, i'm a big fan of Trev's, but you raise a fair point here.  

If we got £40m for him and £25m for Badiashile, i'm pretty sure that could buy a decent chunk of top-level Centre Back 

Crystal Palace are poised to announce the signing of Maxence Lacroix from Wolfsburg, talkSPORT understands.

It is believed a fee of around £17.5million has been agreed for the 24-year-old, who is in the final year of his contract in Germany.

Palace have been keen to bring in a new centre-back having sold Joachim Andersen to Fulham.

16 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Agree with everyone about The Window,,,it;s been a pane from day one.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bert19 said:

The first line there is a relief

I dunno. Chelsea fan, Londoner, Lampard his hero, replacement for Mydruck maybe. I was warming to it. 
what’s the source exactly. So much bs flying around. ? 

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Btw apropos to nothing , but never use “beef stew” as a password on here. Apparently is not stroganoff. 

Go to your room NB..that is disgraceful. Stew in your own juice as punishment.

22 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Another thread jambed up and de-railed by Chara's un-hinged pun addiction

I found it all very paneful personally...

11 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Btw apropos to nothing , but never use “beef stew” as a password on here. Apparently is not stroganoff. 

Why don't you try:

Username: F00tloose 

Password: Dang3rz0ne 

These are Kenny's Loggins