Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

Sterling to Arsenal still an option.

Toney not an option.

I don’t think we’ll get Osimhen now, too late and the offer from Saudi is too big for him to turn down, IMO.

Sancho seems the only possible incoming, but not convinced we’ll agree a deal with Man United in time.

Lets hope Jackson stays fit.

12 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Can’t believe Trev has gone and those two muppets that played last night are still here. It’s bollocks. 
I’m off to pub. When I return there had better be some good news. 

They haven’t even sold him and made the profit they so desperately needed.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Looks like we fell out with ourselves over this one…

IMG_9121.jpeg

My guess is that it's become clear we aren't signing anyone so don't need to desperately inflate the income by even a few million. Best saved for whatever atrocities we commit next summer.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Probably bollocks this, 2+2 reporting. Anyone competent would have had their legal properly look this over before they even got going ... Right?

I won't lie to you, I thoroughly enjoy anything that paints these directors and ownership in a negative light. 

• Agree 1

We are mad in so many ways. Where is the logic in announcing we don't want certain players and say they have to go meaning we are not in any situation to negotiate. If sterling, chalobah and others aren't sold are we really not using them. But also what's the point of swapping unwanted players for other players, we are just bloating a bloated squad further.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Sounds like Sterling to Arsenal on loan is virtually done, no obligation to buy.

I expect once this is done, Sancho may suddenly get done.

Everything gone very quiet on Osimhen, so could be that we’re in negotiations still to try and reach an agreement with him.

How people view this window hinges on what happens in the next 1.5hrs I would imagine.