Transfer Talk Topic

My Blood Is Blue

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

Always rated Tammy. 🤩👀💯

A good and decent lad.

Wasn't quite good enough but compared to what I've seen since I'll say he looks more Fat Ronaldo.

Ofcourse that's before he got fat.

• Haha 1

The only reason we don’t make Osimhen happen is wages.

So can we all finally agree and drop this complete myth that we will pay top dollar for the right player. He is literally there waiting to be signed…….this is not me endorsing paying him 400k per week . There are  different ways we could top up that salary without it paying him anything like Saudi are offering, or what he is on at Napoli. Again, not endorsing paying it him.

However, if we don’t make it happen it’s  because they won’t pay top dollar for top level players . They have finally revealed their hand to everyone. 

• Like 1

If it was a question of wages than why didn't they just sign Toney who probably wouldn't have demanded a fortune and wouldn't have cost a huge fee too?

These guys have screwed this up like they always do and once again we are the but of everyone's joke.

Sod off Clownlake, Todd Lasso, other twat who I can't be bothered to write his name, tweedle dumb and tweedle retarded and most of all F U Chelsea fc.

So Sancho is coming in on loan (with obligation) and Sterling is going out on loan (not sure if its an obligation/option/he comes back next summer) 

Why do these directors push the one in one out policy - is Sancho really necessary? 

• Agree 1

Because they are running a business model not a football club trying to win football matches. I'm done with this clown show. Another window and no striker brought in but two wingers. Joke. Idiots. Shambles. 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Chelsea_Matt said:

With these clowns I really, REALLY dread to think what’s going to happen. More South American children? More wingers? More goalies? 👀😬🙈

I'd love to sign another winger and goalkeeper 😉

• Haha 1

Wooohoo

Mr yellow tie “mr white” back on talksh1t deadline day for the final hour and  live on YouTube.  

Move over sky sports you bunch of amateur’s 

Edited by ROTG