The past players and staff thread

xceleryx

2 hours ago, JaneB said:

JT recently set up his own foundation to raise money for Rays of Sunshine and Make-A-Wish UK.

Check out its IG The John Terry Foundation and particularly the top three pinned posts.

I challenge you not to be deeply moved.

The way JT has been vilified over the years is nothing short of disgraceful and hypocrisy at its finest.

No one will ever come close to him at Chelsea as a defender or captain.

2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

This. I'm honoured  to have been able to watch him his prime. Champion.

Agree 100% with both of you...as per a recent gentle exchange...Chopper comes close...imagine a Chelsea side with both of them in their prime...as The Old Duke said......................

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Noticed that @Bison totally forgot to post his weekly Conor Gallagher update. Not sure what happened there. 

https://talksport.com/football/2108145/conor-gallagher-chelsea-champions-league-atletico-madrid-rating/

And here you are, highlighting Gallagher's first bad performance. You were nowhere to be seen when he was playing well and getting rave reviews.

16 minutes ago, Bison said:

And here you are, highlighting Gallagher's first bad performance. You were nowhere to be seen when he was playing well and getting rave reviews.

Keep your hair on.  A joke.  

I'm a fan of Gallagher but just highlighting your selective posting.  

• Like 1

Tomori and Tammy are being ripped new ones by a section of AC Milan fans because of their performances and recent penalty incident that also involved Pulisic. 

Been a pretty steep decline for Tomori since winning the title. 

21 hours ago, xceleryx said:

Tomori and Tammy are being ripped new ones by a section of AC Milan fans because of their performances and recent penalty incident that also involved Pulisic. 

Been a pretty steep decline for Tomori since winning the title. 

I think they were trying to sell Tammy yet there was no interest.