Injury News

My Blood Is Blue

2 hours ago, east lower said:

This fella’s got a reason to have a week or two out!!!!

Wonder if this is what’s happened to Lavia.

😖

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

where's the magic sponge?

1 hour ago, east lower said:

Get up, bleedin' lightweight 

54 minutes ago, chrisb said:

Judging by that zap it was taped to his head!

😬 He died on the spot.  

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, bertles86 said:

Seems very quiet on the Lavia front. Do you think we'll see him this season? Feel sorry for the bloke.

Last that was mentioned was that he wouldn't be back by the cup final, not had any real update since AFAIK.

Cucurella has returned to individual training however.

8 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

No point. Just give him the rest of the season off, let him build himself up in preseason and go again in August. 

I don't want to see him, Chukwuemeka, Badiashille or Reece until next season. We aren't playing for anything so let them recover. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Bison said:

Does make you wonder if it he may have been playing through an issue of some sorts and that's why he's not seen more game time than he has. Would make sense as to why we've managed his minutes so heavily since he returned. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

I don't want to see him, Chukwuemeka, Badiashille or Reece until next season. We aren't playing for anything so let them recover. 

I tend to agree. 

If we get them and Lavia fit next season, it feel like a load of new signings! 

1 minute ago, xceleryx said:

Does make you wonder if it he may have been playing through an issue of some sorts and that's why he's not seen more game time than he has. Would make sense as to why we've managed his minutes so heavily since he returned. 

If he has been playing through an issue, after recovering from a pretty serious injury,  he shouldn't have been anywhere near the squad.

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, martin1905 said:

If he has been playing through an issue, after recovering from a pretty serious injury,  he shouldn't have been anywhere near the squad.

Yes. Problem is we never signed a striker last summer in the expectation that Nkunku and Broja were going to be recovered from their injuries in good time. Now it’s just Jackson as a makeshift forward. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1