Injury News

My Blood Is Blue

Just now, Miguelito07 said:

Great! BUT no sign of Lavia or James :classic_sad:

I just don't think James will ever get fully fit again, I think he's always going to break down after a handful of games, which just is not sustainable for any club.

Lavia, who knows, it feels a lot like last season where a player would have 'a small injury and expected to return in a week or two' and then never be seen again for months.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bison said:

Don't be too concerned, Lavia is just load managing after the City game. If things go to plan he should be available in November for his next game. 

November '25 ?  '26 ?

"

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Miguelito07 said:

At the press conference on Friday Maresca mentioned that he was still a few weeks away

Seems he's always a few weeks away,,,,,,I get more and more convinced that sadly he's a busted flush at Chelsea,

I hope I'm wrong for his sake and everyone else's.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, chara said:

Seems he's always a few weeks away,,,,,,I get more and more convinced that sadly he's a busted flush at Chelsea,

I hope I'm wrong for his sake and everyone else's.

Don't be unkind Chara, it's his contract, he's contacted to play one week on six months off. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Don't be unkind Chara, it's his contract, he's contacted to play one week on six months off. 

Whoops ..sorry Mark,,missed that bit in his paperwork...should have paid more attention and known anyway,,,it's the OG short attention span.🤠👓😕

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miguelito07 said:

I’m not sure it can even be classed as a delay anymore, it’s just the norm.

Ridiculously good player when fit, but is just never ever fit and when he is it’s just a matter of time before he breaks down again. He had that surgery in the summer and has got injured again before playing a competitive game of football.

We need to move on from him I’m afraid.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I’m not sure it can even be classed as a delay anymore, it’s just the norm.

Ridiculously good player when fit, but is just never ever fit and when he is it’s just a matter of time before he breaks down again. He had that surgery in the summer and has got injured again before playing a competitive game of football.

We need to move on from him I’m afraid.

I'm surprised he's never dramatically slimmed down at any stage throughout these injury layoffs.  He's such a unit, like his sister. 

Unlike him though, Lauren looks very unfit and untoned too.