Official: Chelsea sign Enzo Fernandez on an Eight and a Half Year Contract

JaneB

11 hours ago, Ham said:

How quickly you've forgotten Lukaku. 

Not at all. He's at an honourable third shitlist place. 

4 hours ago, bertles86 said:

Errrm Shevchenko? 

Morata?!?!

DRINKWATER!?!?! 😶

Morata we sold and we more or less got his BV back. Sheva was not a great signing, but nowhere near as bad as Enzo. Drinkwater cost £30m, had he cost us £100m then sure - he'd be the worst. 

For me it's;

1. Enzo

2. Arrizabalaga

3. Lukaku

24 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

For me it's 

Lukaku

Lukaku 

Lukaku

26 appearances and 8 goals in the PL. No racist scandal. Cost us €113m while we've recouped €44m in loan and transfer fees. 

Enzo, 49 apperances and 3 goals and 4 assists. Racist scandal and ruins our whole midfield by being on the pitch. Also cost us €121m. Not a name in the game as Lukaku was, hence, who will pay us so we can recoup his fee? Also sits on a ridiculously long contract. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

26 appearances and 8 goals in the PL. No racist scandal. Cost us €113m while we've recouped €44m in loan and transfer fees. 

Purposely committed fraud against the club by concocting a bollocks story, doing a interview with the Inter TV telling them how he wanted to be back and demanded to go to one club, and one club only who "miraculously" couldn't afford to take him back. We were done up like a kipper, Inter should have got a ten year ban from signing anyone and we should have let Fatso rot in the reserves. 

Edited by Mark Kelly
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I switched on for the England game a bit early only to find a programme simply titled "Lukaku".. in French with English sub titles about the great man's International and domestic career. with interviews featured...couldn't get the stomach to watch it,

3 hours ago, chara said:

I switched on for the England game a bit early only to find a programme simply titled "Lukaku".. in French with English sub titles about the great man's International and domestic career. with interviews featured...couldn't get the stomach to watch it,

Bet Lukaku has the stomach to watch it!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Purposely committed fraud against the club by concocting a bollocks story, doing a interview with the Inter TV telling them how he wanted to be back and demanded to go to one club, and one club only who "miraculously" couldn't afford to take him back. We were done up like a kipper, Inter should have got a ten year ban from signing anyone and we should have let Fatso rot in the reserves. 

Was it Napoli he demanded all along? 

12 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Enzo, 49 apperances and 3 goals and 4 assists. Racist scandal and ruins our whole midfield by being on the pitch. Also cost us €121m. Not a name in the game as Lukaku was, hence, who will pay us so we can recoup his fee? Also sits on a ridiculously long contract. 

Thinking back to last season I remember being particularly angry about our performance away against Man Utd. They were in the middle of a bad run and we turned up there and made them like 2009 Barcelona. We could easily have lost that game by 4 or 5.

I vividly remember how bad Enzo was in that game. An absolute disasterclass of a performance. The widely ridiculed Amrabat had his best game of the season. 

Gallagher was suspended and missed the game that night so Enzo didn't have another player in there doing his running. As a result he was exposed for the fat mess he is. 

Fat jokes are cool on here so let me join in :-) 

Edited by Bison

54 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Why do you believe that our 'backup' keepers are dodgy?

Yes, I am being unfair. Backup keepers are probably, by definition, a bit dodgy. Not always, of course. Stepney would have been a very good backup for Bonetti had ManU not bought him. Phillips was also pretty good for Bonetti. Cuidicini was brilliant after Cech replaced him, with JT as an on-field replacement 🙂. Currently, I feel that all of our GKs are backup keepers, but that is partly a consequence of how they are asked to play. I was not all that impressed with Turnbull, Amelia, and Green. Hilario had his moments, I suppose.  

1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

Yes, I am being unfair. Backup keepers are probably, by definition, a bit dodgy. Not always, of course. Stepney would have been a very good backup for Bonetti had ManU not bought him. Phillips was also pretty good for Bonetti. Cuidicini was brilliant after Cech replaced him, with JT as an on-field replacement 🙂. Currently, I feel that all of our GKs are backup keepers, but that is partly a consequence of how they are asked to play. I was not all that impressed with Turnbull, Amelia, and Green. Hilario had his moments, I suppose.  

I always had an issue with Phillips constantly punching instead of catching , good keeper nonetheless. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bison said:

Thinking back to last season I remember being particularly angry about our performance away against Man Utd. They were in the middle of a bad run and we turned up there and made them like 2009 Barcelona. We could easily have lost that game by 4 or 5.

I vividly remember how bad Enzo was in that game. An absolute disasterclass of a performance. The widely ridiculed Amrabat had his best game of the season. 

Gallagher was suspended and missed the game that night so Enzo didn't have another player in there doing his running. As a result he was exposed for the fat mess he is. 

Fat jokes are cool on here so let me join in 🙂

Always be wary of a player whose legs are so short their shorts reach their ankles . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bison said:

Fat jokes are cool on here so let me join in 🙂

To be fair, anyone that had played 115 minutes+ against Brighton 2.5 days before that game was bound to be pretty leggy.  

And Gallagher had been sent off in that game due to his own stupidity - very nearly costing us the result in a game that we were 2-0 up and cruising  in.  The team that finished that game put in a colossal effort for the result that day.  And Enzo scored twice to win it for us.  

So "Gallagher not being there to do his running" wasn't Enzo's fault was it

EDIT: I'd also absolutely blame Poch for our tactics and performance that night at Old Trafford.  He got it completely wrong and blew what should have been a routine win against a genuinely crap United side.  

Edited by Bert19
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Always be wary of a player whose legs are so short their shorts reach their ankles . 

He could just be trying to conceal an unusually long 3rd leg 🤭

• Haha 2

Just now, east lower said:

I hope the irony of him going too fast isn’t lost on people! 😉

Wahey! 

Might also lose some weight now he's gotta get the steps in. 

I'm here all week.

• Haha 2