Official: Chelsea sign Enzo Fernandez on an Eight and a Half Year Contract

JaneB

21 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Not at all. He's at an honourable third shitlist place. 

Morata we sold and we more or less got his BV back. Sheva was not a great signing, but nowhere near as bad as Enzo. Drinkwater cost £30m, had he cost us £100m then sure - he'd be the worst. 

For me it's;

1. Enzo

2. Arrizabalaga

3. Lukaku

Some astonishing re-writes of history going on here.

Shevchenko cost 30m, when 30m was top of the market and scored 9 league goals, and we got no money back for him

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Mad how he already had 9 points on his licence. He's now accrued 21 points in less than 2 years in the country. Should permanently ban the idiot from ever driving in the UK again IMO. Twats like Enzo are one reason it now costs me £700 to insure my 3 Series when it cost me £250 for the same car 5 years ago

• Like 1

I get that Johnny, but I wonder just how much - or little - leadership and accomodating there is from within the club. He's a kid, a rich one granted, but he's no different to thousands of kids up and down the country. Not excusing him of any of it - if anything the racist shit online was a free-pass - but I do wonder how we deal with bringing in so many kids from all over the world and all at once when there are no role models in the club any more to grab hold of him and others and to show them what it means to be a professional footballer at Chelsea Football Club. 

Perhaps all of that goes on and he is still a tit, but we don't know for sure.

9 minutes ago, johnnybozo said:

Mad how he already had 9 points on his licence. He's now accrued 21 points in less than 2 years in the country. Should permanently ban the idiot from ever driving in the UK again IMO. Twats like Enzo are one reason it now costs me £700 to insure my 3 Series when it cost me £250 for the same car 5 years ago

He’s got more points on his driving licence than he’s won with Chelsea! (Almost 😉)

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, KingThistle said:

I get that Johnny, but I wonder just how much - or little - leadership and accomodating there is from within the club. He's a kid, a rich one granted, but he's no different to thousands of kids up and down the country. Not excusing him of any of it - if anything the racist shit online was a free-pass - but I do wonder how we deal with bringing in so many kids from all over the world and all at once when there are no role models in the club any more to grab hold of him and others and to show them what it means to be a professional footballer at Chelsea Football Club. 

Perhaps all of that goes on and he is still a tit, but we don't know for sure.

Because young footballers now don't clean senior player's boots and pay their dues. They get handed 100k a week at 18 and throw their dummies out of the pram when a manager tells them like it is. It's not the club it's football culture as a whole now catalysed by tiktok and Instagram lifestyles these kids see everyday.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Bison said:

Wahey! 

Might also lose some weight now he's gotta get the steps in. 

I'm here all week.

I’d like to be as ‘fat’ as him, however I’m closer to being as fast as him and I’ve only got one leg………,…………………………………………

Just got a bad knee really and was born in the 60’s, but I’d have given him a race at 22, and I was deemed one of those players who’s positional sense made up for their lack of pace.

6 hours ago, Bison said:

The insanity continues then, to the detriment of players like Nkunku who are infinitely better suited to playing an advanced role. 

I have a suspicion Nkunku will be the next one forced out in January or the summer.

The only thing comparable between the two players is the fee each club paid for each of them.

• Agree 2