Chelsea 0 Southampton 1

JaneB

I said a week ago that I was prepared to give Potter another 6 or so games which took us up to mid-March.

We’ve since lost in Dortmund, and then at home to bottom of the league.  4 games in 5 without a goal.  2 wins in our last 15 matches.  It’s really not good and it’s got to the point where I feel sorry for the bloke.  I never really thought he was the guy to compete with Klopp/Pep etc, but to oversee a rebuild for a few years at least. 

Who else is there though?! 

I thought Potter might need some time to get us clicking but not at the expense of turning us into a total shambles. That first half was as incoherent, sloppy and downright pathetic a performance as you are likely to see. Just unacceptable. If that doesn’t get you the sack then I don’t know what will. 

26 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

If any journalist is worth their salt the first question they'll ask is , if your side Potter is absolutely, irrefutably dreadful without Reece James , why , did you chose to rest him , why? 

He's a clown , get rid.

Mine would be "What exactly happened during training at Cobham between a dominant if unfortunate display against Dortmund away to seeing a clueless, disjointed, lacklustre and ultimately depressing defeat at home to the bottom club in the league?"

• Like 1
  • Agree 1