Tottenham Hotspur 2 Chelsea 0

JaneB

1 minute ago, xceleryx said:

Both fullbacks have been sterile as f*ck. Not sure what Ziyech does exactly besides kill momentum because he has to cut back on his left every waking moment, while Enzo has struggled to really get on the ball and pull the strings. 

James is just completely neutralised for me playing in a 4. He's one of the best wing backs in the world...why you'd sacrifice that for Ziyech I've no idea.

2 minutes ago, ChelseaJambo said:

James is just completely neutralised for me playing in a 4. He's one of the best wing backs in the world...why you'd sacrifice that for Ziyech I've no idea.

Because of his injuries over the past couple of seasons, they might be playing it safe with James and not wanting him to do too much too soon.

Just now, Trini_Blue said:

I turned it off after the red. Don't think I can take another reffing error. 

Imagine my surprise seeing the guy back on!! 

Ziyech off please. We really need this win. Can't risk anything.

I did the same, then saw Nobly's post on here and realised it had been overturned! The right outcome, but what a shower of shite! The linesman obviously exaggerated the severity of the offence to get Ziyech sent off.

14 minutes ago, ChelseaJambo said:

Don't even think he'd be doing well in a wingback role either, he's just not looked good at all generally speaking. Poor defensively, timid going forward, he makes Bosingwa look like prime Cafu. 

Edited by xceleryx