Chelsea owners and board

Max Fowler

Ownership buyout  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to have full ownership of the club?

• Eghbali and Clearlake
    • Todd Boehly
    • Mark Walter
    • Hansjörg Wyss

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/24 at 18:00

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I see you're back to your exhausting worst.

Not as exhausting as Pulisic must find playing 26 games already.
But maybe you find pretending to have looked up data tiring - you should try actually doing it.

12 minutes ago, Ham said:

Screenshot_20240117_232508_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7e0e525211717c60ac8e5ae308b119b7.jpg

Indeed that was your response to me saying Pulisic and Kante had played a lot more.  A bunch of waffle about other players.
Now look at your last 2 or 3 posts about specifically Pulisic.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/christian-pulisic/verletzungen/spieler/315779

And it is not just the games missed it is the games started and minutes played too.
He is playing much more at Milan than he ever played at Chelsea.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/christian-pulisic/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/315779

31 minutes ago, Dwmh said:

Indeed that was your response to me saying Pulisic and Kante had played a lot more.  A bunch of waffle about other players.
Now look at your last 2 or 3 posts about specifically Pulisic.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/christian-pulisic/verletzungen/spieler/315779

And it is not just the games missed it is the games started and minutes played too.
He is playing much more at Milan than he ever played at Chelsea.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/christian-pulisic/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/315779

Totally disingenuous because the point I initially responded to words ago wasn't about how much fitter Pulisic was. You made a blanket statement about players generally and I replied about loads.

Somebody had already made the point about Pulisic and the walking football league he'd joined. 

I looked at his figures earlier today, gave you the figures and you've turned into a 10 year old since. 

7 hours ago, Ham said:

I'm talking about the squad building.  

There IMO lies the problem. 

The team has been built buy scouts, owners ego without one iota of input from a coach. 

I am sure when Todd, eggy's, winstanley and stewart play football Manager in the conference room ot TB personal box at SB the team is the dogs bollocks. Shame fantasy is not reality. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ham said:

We won't care about these things if we start winning things. That's how football fans are. 

I'm talking about the squad building.  

Many people, perhaps. I don't think that means they aren't mistakes. And, personally, I will always be bothered by what this lot did to Tuchel. 

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Max Fowler said:

The cringe train continues...

Was sat just below that for the women's game yesterday, but am usually not able to see it from my men's ST seat in the East Upper, near the away allocation in the Shed. Has it actually replaced any seats? I thought there has been a box of some kind there for a while.

16 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Was sat just below that for the women's game yesterday, but am usually not able to see it from my men's ST seat in the East Upper, near the away allocation in the Shed. Has it actually replaced any seats? I thought there has been a box of some kind there for a while.

Apparently not. Still it looks shambolic.

On 22/01/2024 at 17:06, Max Fowler said:

Apparently not. Still it looks shambolic.

Agreed, that area doesn’t look to be populated with a full suite of seats for men’s fixtures and looks as if it’s used for spectators in wheelchairs and the people who attend with them. 

Was flicking between games on TV last night and noticed in the Chelsea women’s game that Hilton Hotels were running advertisements on the pitchside advertisement boards. It maybe ‘reserved’ for the ladies games? 

40 minutes ago, Bison said:

I felt like I needed to put a love this and sad emoji regards this video.

Love the words and what it meant and resulted in BUT sad that our standards and expectations have slipped so badly.

Blame - Apportionment should be to our country’s politicians, pandering to their own weakness. Because, and to date I don’t believe I’ve seen one hard fact that shows that there has been any money from CFC that went towards strengthening Putin’s offensive.

What a man our former owner was, for our club. He retains his status for me.

• Like 4

On 22/01/2024 at 16:31, Max Fowler said:

The cringe train continues...

I just realised, this was for a women's game with the ground half empty.

I understand if the fans are being denied seats for this, but really........... who the hell cares. 

2 hours ago, east lower said:

Because, and to date I don’t believe I’ve seen one hard fact that shows that there has been any money from CFC that went towards strengthening Putin’s offensive.

It was never suggested it was (apart from the idiots in football media). The government did not sanction RA (and Chelsea) because they thought the money in CFC had anything to do with the Russia - Ukraine conflict. 

10 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I just realised, this was for a women's game with the ground half empty.

I understand if the fans are being denied seats for this, but really........... who the hell cares. 

Did you care about the movie promotion performance on the side of the pitch before that?

Just now, Max Fowler said:

Did you care about the movie promotion performance on the side of the pitch before that?

different conversation. how strange 

Was a bit odd, but not really something to get upset about

Just now, paulw66 said:

different conversation. how strange 

Was a bit odd, but not really something to get upset about

I am just trying to get a sense of your perspective. I believe we are about to see a lot of more of this kind of thing - the beds, the movie promotion etc. 

If you don't really care about it then fair enough. I do. And I suspect many matchday fans will care about it quite a lot as well.

Just now, Max Fowler said:

I am just trying to get a sense of your perspective. I believe we are about to see a lot of more of this kind of thing - the beds, the movie promotion etc. 

If you don't really care about it then fair enough. I do. And I suspect many matchday fans will care about it quite a lot as well.

Well, if they do it during half empty SB at a women's game, I couldn't care less. 

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Well, if they do it during half empty SB at a women's game, I couldn't care less. 

And if they conduct a more egregious promotion during the game for the mens first team match, it's "not something to get upset about". Fair enough - you're entitled to your opinion!

1 minute ago, Max Fowler said:

And if they conduct a more egregious promotion during the game for the mens first team match, it's "not something to get upset about". Fair enough - you're entitled to your opinion!

my opinion, that you just created. 

31 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

my opinion, that you just created. 

I mean I just did quote you word for word Paul.

At least you are trying to defend what's going on - most of the people in support of the new regime have ran away from this conversation because frankly - we all know it's embarrassing and is alienating the matchday fans.

And we all know this kind of thing is going to get worse. It is simply indefensible.

I'll be honest: there are many things done under the Mears, Bates, RA and the new group that I don't understand or don't particularly approve of, but I don't really get all that worked up about it anymore. I didn't like it when we first had company logos on our shirts or that Samsung promotion on match day under RA (that no one seems to remember anymore), or a host of other things. But I have never really felt it got in the way of the game much. Also, I am aware that we are flying close to the wind over P&S, so extra income is a good thing. As to empty stadiums for the women's games, I would like to see tickets sold at very reduced prices to local schoolchildren and families when the women play at The Bridge because I think it's important that boys and girls see women play professional football. I think that's worth getting worked up about. But the rest of it....not much.

Edited by Sciatika
  • Agree 2