Leicester City 1 Chelsea 3

JaneB

Deserved half time lead, should be ahead by more but I’ll take it. That second goal was lovely, the pass and finish were special. 

Havertz seems to be coming deeper rather than trying to be a 9 again and looks so much better for it.

Not quite as solid at the back as I would like, but signs that the team are starting to understand what’s being asked of them.

Enzo is such a great player, he’s going to end up a bargain. He’s exactly what we’ve been lacking for years. To have the vision to see that pass for Havertz goal is one thing, but to be able to pull it off how he did… take a bow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bison said:

Very obvious we're playing against 12 men today so it's an impressive result so far all things considered.

The midfield isn't really stable and Leicester are finding it easy to play and find gaps.

Ref is shocking, even by the standard of refereeing we normally face. He’s letting Leicester kick us all over the place.

Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

Ref is shocking, even by the standard of refereeing we normally face. He’s letting Leicester kick us all over the place.

The first challenge on Felix not even being given as a yellow, let alone the red card it deserved, really set the tone.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bison said:

The first challenge on Felix not even being given as a yellow, let alone the red card it deserved, really set the tone.

Then Cucurella getting a yellow for a far softer foul 

We're getting a red card second half. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Then Cucurella getting a yellow for a far softer foul 

We're getting a red card second half. 

My memory ain't as good as it was but it looked a bit like the Felix red ? But C gets a yellow?

(Couldn;t get the Forum all morning so first effort!)

1 minute ago, Holymoly said:

It's really not surprising that we're so paranoid about football being so anti Chelsea. The lack of var involvement probably in sympathy with Lineker

And the people of Ukraine 

1 minute ago, thevelourfog said:

Rubbish stream so basically seen nothing this half, but every time I do see something it's a Leicester player booting one of us.

You haven't missed much by the sound of it.