Leicester City 1 Chelsea 3

JaneB

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Cracking goal from Kova, Havertz seems to have found a rich seam of form too

Havertz has been fantastic again today. Just needs to keep it up - we've seen these one off performances and consistency was the problem.

I've had a great time watching today's game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Faes out. Deserved

1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Took until the end of the game but we got there [red card for Leicester]

The cowards way out, doesn't do his job all game then is able to excuse his dreadful performance buy showing he sent someone off so how could he be biased? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The cowards way out, doesn't do his job all game then is able to excuse his dreadful performance buy showing he sent someone off so how could he be biased? 

A very good observation 

• JaneB changed the title to Leicester City 1 Chelsea 3

3 wins in a row! I feel like today is a big win, a real step forward and proving the Dortmund win wasn't just a one-off.

Havertz is fantastic again today, this is how good he CAN be, but too often isn't.

Enzo is a difference maker for us, he was brilliant today.

Mudryk was a bit mixed, he did a few good things, but his touch is poor at best.

Win. 3 points. HAPPY DAYS!

Feels only right to acknowledge Potter again today, we’ve absolutely slated him on here (and rightly so), but he’s, hopefully, starting to come out if it a bit now and he got a lot right today.

I do think he sent us out too negative in the second half and we invited too much pressure on, Leicester should have level, but it’s come off and we got the 3rd and got the result.

Still a long way to go for GP at Chelsea, but if he and this squad can get through this horrific period and find some genuine form until the end of the season, they’ll all be better for it in the long term.

• Like 1

Three points. Overall positive goal difference. Now if we could just stiffen the players up a bit so they don't break in a stiff breeze between games. And as a bonus we don't need to listen to Lineker/Shearer/Wright bleat their usual inanities tonight. Hopefully the game is up on the official website early doors .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Feels only right to acknowledge Potter again today, we’ve absolutely slated him on here (and rightly so), but he’s, hopefully, starting to come out if it a bit now and he got a lot right today.

I do think he sent us out too negative in the second half and we invited too much pressure on, Leicester should have level, but it’s come off and we got the 3rd and got the result.

Still a long way to go for GP at Chelsea, but if he and this squad can get through this horrific period and find some genuine form until the end of the season, they’ll all be better for it in the long term.

Sensible post and as a not GP guy absolutely agree...I sling mud when I think fit but credit today...we just want "sensible" results !

And I wonder who won the dressing room sweep for the Felix woodwork time and number!

• Like 1