Chelsea's Ticket Exchange Portal

ROTG

16 hours ago, JaneB said:

Have you got a flock out there?

Once upon at time. 

Now it’s a case of relaxing for a couple of weeks and visiting friends. 

Lovely island shame only half is a free country 

5 hours ago, ROTG said:

Once upon at time. 

Now it’s a case of relaxing for a couple of weeks and visiting friends. 

Lovely island shame only half is a free country 

Interesting,,spent some time on the Turkish side a few years back...well..80's....was very pleasant then but guess things have changed...visiting friends ,3 times so not "tourist".

Spent 6 months in Nicosia back in the late 90’s and due to my job got to visit both sides of the island. Both sides were lovely places to visit and I found the North side to be easier going and more relaxing.

• Agree 1

Chelsea don't really care about fans atm  they just want the money . New tickets on the row behind the dugout are now being sold for £1700 per person per game, season ticket holders for years have been moved..

Still not able to get home tickets anymore when i could always get two every home game on  the exchange . Managed to get two tickets for Villa away tonight. £22 that i paid £60 for !

From a company that had 500 how did they get 500 . Chelsea sold them to them !!!!!! one sale makes it easy for them. Next we will have cheerleaders and a four hour game in four quarters 

6 hours ago, UKOX said:

Chelsea don't really care about fans atm  they just want the money . New tickets on the row behind the dugout are now being sold for £1700 per person per game, season ticket holders for years have been moved..

Still not able to get home tickets anymore when i could always get two every home game on  the exchange . Managed to get two tickets for Villa away tonight. £22 that i paid £60 for !

From a company that had 500 how did they get 500 . Chelsea sold them to them !!!!!! one sale makes it easy for them. Next we will have cheerleaders and a four hour game in four quarters 

It's a joke. It's obvious they're selling them to these agents/touts!

Think we're going the same way as utd and Liverpool with our American owners.

12 minutes ago, UKOX said:

Last night was what the fans are all about , Brilliant  from start to the end , That is what we need at out home games not Holiday makers eating and sitting in lounges . My voice has gone from the singing, i wish i could upload the videos i have of the chants to villa fans lol, Their city is blue , their city is blue just like london our city is blue 

You did us proud last night 💙

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, UKOX said:

7000 in the away end to witness one of the best free kicks I have seen us score in years........and a good slug too busy filming it, and "missing" the moment.

I really don't get it.  

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

7000 in the away end to witness one of the best free kicks I have seen us score in years........and a good slug too busy filming it, and "missing" the moment.

I really don't get it.  

Hi Paulw were you there as well?  That is my daughter for you, i was next to her dancing on the ceiling 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UKOX said:

Hi Paulw were you there as well?  That is my daughter for you, i was next to her dancing on the ceiling 

Nope.

Not having a go at anyone, I just dont understand the culture of filming sport, concerts, etc and missing the moment. There are loads in that video filming. It's mad. 

I confess to explaining to the gentleman in front of me in the Shed Lower, and who waved an IPAD in the air just as a corner was taken, that it was a bit large, but that I would try to fit in sideways. He took my point.

57 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I confess to explaining to the gentleman in front of me in the Shed Lower, and who waved an IPAD in the air just as a corner was taken, that it was a bit large, but that I would try to fit in sideways. He took my point.

Good tactic, but open to issues if they are a loon. Mind you, not many of those carry an iPad around with them!

We get the same issue at cup games around me, I find mock excitement at corners (not too often real excitement at our corners these days, unless Tiago's near post run comes off) and a wave of my arm knocking their filming arm works wonders. Always followed by a heartfelt apology, of course. 

Edited by east lower
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

14 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Nope.

Not having a go at anyone, I just dont understand the culture of filming sport, concerts, etc and missing the moment. There are loads in that video filming. It's mad. 

I agree with your sentiment, but at the same time I've made some money from YouTube with some of my uploads from recordings at games. Nothing major, maybe about £1000 at most in 10 years. So that's my excuse. Although last couple of games I've gone to I haven't been bothered to. 

For many young people, the event and being there is all important. Maybe it is a consequence of being unable to do some of the things we did when we were young. Owning a home is much harder, travel is getting difficult, and many of the things I did are now frowned upon as breaking societal norms (I took things like punk and, later, raves seriously and like things that test boundaries such as rude humour). So they take to popup events, "crowd..." this or that, attending festivals, and so on. Some even do street protests, so they can say "they were there," often without a clue as to what they are protesting about. They borrow a placard and walk down a street chanting. There are plenty of street interviews showing this.  This creates a whole sub-culture of people taking videos of other people doing things and then, by extension, people taking videos of themselves doing things. They place themselves at the centre of events. Mostly, it is pretty harmless. People just having fun. In extreme cases, there have been a number of studies into increasing narcissism in society, maybe due to societal pressure, maybe loneliness in a digital world, but also the influence of FOMO (fear of missing out), causing people to inflate their self-image and a projected glamourous lifestyle, especially on social media. It's complicated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

but at the same time I've made some money from YouTube with some of my uploads from recordings at games. Nothing major, maybe about £1000 at most in 10 years

Surely that is breach of Chelsea FC, Premier League,  Sky, copy rights, if you are filming and selling footage of football at SB?

3 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I agree with your sentiment, but at the same time I've made some money from YouTube with some of my uploads from recordings at games. Nothing major, maybe about £1000 at most in 10 years. So that's my excuse. Although last couple of games I've gone to I haven't been bothered to. 

So everytime you put up a crowd clip on here and I click - you are making money out of that?

That is great, I shall click some more, good luck with the baby.

• Love 2
  • Agree 1