Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0

JaneB

• JaneB changed the title to Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0
2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Well that an hour and half I'm not going to get back. Still, better than a loss.

3-5-2 seems to be an option but not with Havertz anywhere near the squad.

Yes. 

Defensively pretty good , Enzo and Kante also pretty good , Felix pretty good .

Two needless substitutions weakened us again , Kante for Gallagher was toilet and so was Sterling for Felix when it should have been Havertz .

I'm happy for Havertz to get Donkey leave for the rest of the season save stinking the place out any more .

Loves animals plays like a dog chasing a balloon.

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Two needless substitutions weakened us again , Kante for Gallagher was toilet and so was Sterling for Felix when it should have been Havertz .

I'm happy for Havertz to get Donkey leave for the rest of the season save stinking the place out any more .

Donkey leave. 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Watching a dog chase a balloon is amusing, watching Havertz is the complete opposite. 
Sell him in the summer and buy the dog.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Don't agree. We couldn't afford to have Kante injured first game out and by the time he came off he'd run the shit out of the Scum midfield so Gallagher was a safe bet.

Sterling on for Felix? We were looking for a goal and the coach realised it wasn't about to come from Felix.

• Agree 1